Body Glitch Changed

after realizing that the glitch female body used during the sex scene is basically the default body, i decided to remove the glitch file from my mod Get rid of that underwear!, the problem is that apparently, some of my steam mods alter the body female glitch for THIS HERE!!!image.png.d2f4ec1a693a5a1f8a8c5820c2d4c439.png

Does anyone out there know which mod is responsible for this so I can remove it from my list?
I don't want to have to unsubscribe from ALL my Steam mods and have to test one at a time AGAIN!!!

On 7/18/2022 at 9:23 AM, SingleForLife said:

My guess would be that it isn't another mod editing the body and instead it simply defaults to using a human body since the specific one requested doesn't exist.

basically a failsafe saying "if file not found use base human"

the body is a whole piece that includes the torso and legs, this body is not the human body, as it has glicth legs and a "mixed" torso

On 7/18/2022 at 12:08 PM, Ant Cant said:

Editing the standard body sprites would not affect sexbound sprites as those are in a different file. One of your mods is either unpatching glitch from sexbound or deleting their sexbound sprite sheets.

the problem is precisely the fact that during the sexbound interaction, the glicth female body is normal, being the standard body
but the problem is not in my sexual mods
since the first thing I did when I noticed this problem was move the ENTIRE mod folder (where the mods that are not downloaded from steam are) to my desktop and run starbound, the game opened normally without the sexbound features and "Get rid of that underwear!", but the glicth body remained changed!
so i know the problem is not related to sexbound.

this came from one of my steam mods, but the problem is, like I said, I don't want to have to unsubscribe from ALL my mods and have to test EACH ONE OF THEM ONE BY ONE AGAIN!

my problem here is very simple: some mod from steam changed the female body glicth to this form mixed between human and glicth, but i don't know which mod it is and i just want to know which one so i can disable it and i can go back to fucking robots with a standard glicth bodywork

On 21/07/2022 at 11:45, Ant Cant said:

Starbound/storage/starbound.log mostrará uma lista de quais mods estão instalados. Neste ponto, você pode querer compartilhar isso para que possamos dizer o que você instalou.

So . . . I currently have 513 mods through steam?

Between searching your mod list shown in the log file and searching glitch on the steam workshop, I have found nothing. You can tell that the body is not human like SingleForLife suggested since it has glitch legs and uses glitch eye color for the belly button which are both part of the body sprite. If your method of removing the mods from the mod folder is not to place them anywhere else within the game directory (since some mods are still loaded when installed to the root starbound folder for some reason) then I'm out of ideas. The best I can say for manually going through and testing steam mods is make a collection and put all of your mods in it so you can have nice and quick subscribe/unsubscribe to all buttons.

22 hours ago, Ant Cant said:

The best I can say for manually going through and testing steam mods is make a collection and put all of your mods in it so you can have nice and quick subscribe/unsubscribe to all buttons.

Damn it! This was exactly what I did NOT want to have to do, but I don't think there's any other way!
Well I tried!!
As Darkseid would say:We will use the old ways Memes - Imgflip

Edited by Salomão69

Stream good news everyone by dumbween | Listen online for free on SoundCloud

i found out what was causing the problem with the body glitch

apparently the Super SBG Races mod, in addition to the mod's own species (Beldehor, Barometta, Carodonts, Gamayun, Ichthysians, Singularnosti, Golgians, Lunarians, Harpy, Marli) it has 3 folders that change the bodies of Floran, Glitch and Human for some reason that I just don't understand and don't give a damn

female Glitchfemalebody.png.cdbd16c0f190ca338595dff27ec63d78.png

male and female Humanmalebody.png.3a37e960512220468a496be5ca7fe499.pngfemalebody.png.bea110a4be84ac321172032e93648f2d.png

male Floranmalebody.png.d8c11f7e13031900c14d84228927fdcd.png

Hey, don't disrepect SBG!

Jokes aside they were the first to try to lewd starbound, lmao now I remember everyone in /Sbg/ was uterly horny, I kinda wish to know if those ancient weirdos ever learned about sexbound or they just walked away from starbound alltogether after release.