BakaFactory OStim NG Port

View File

Full credit for all animations included in this file go to BakaFactory - Patreon - SLAL - Thank you for making these animations.

To install, drag and drop the files into the data file and run nemesis. Rebuild the oEquip (if you have it installed) database and everything should work fine.

This pack contains most of Baka's MF human SLAB animations ported over to OStim's framework with his permission. Access them through the compatibility patches hub from the OpenSex Addon Hub mod. If you don't know Baka's animations, big content warning. The animations have heavy non-con themes.

The transition between some animations will spin the actors around. That is just how it is, I tried to minimize it but I prioritized showing more animations over removing some of the jankier ones. If there are common requests for specific animations to be removed or changed I will take them into account and release an update.

Threesome animations are not accessible through the menus yet but you can access them through OSearch. They are all fully functional, just not tied into any scenes yet. I plan to release an update at some point that will include threesome integration. I will also be updating this as Baka releases more animations for as long as I am interested in doing it and he is willing to let me. I am not entirely satisfied with this pack yet so I will also continue to smooth out transitions.

Suggestions and feedback are also welcome, I am particularly interested in knowing if the menus are easily navigable, if the text is too cringy, if the scenes flow well enough together, and whether there are too many menu options and not enough speeds.

UPDATE: OStim NG is required for the newest file. I will not support the old version of OStim. The newest update just makes it work with OStim NG and doesn't add anything new.

Please note, there are a few problems in the pack. The pillory and Big Guy/BG animations relied on OAlign to scale/move actors which is NOT compatible with OStim NG. Additionally, a few transition animations are no longer available and will not work. Everything should still function relatively well, however. Please let me know if there are any problems outside of those.

Requirements:

OStim - Required

OpenSex Standalone or OpenSex Addon - Either one is required

OEquip - If you want the sub actor's wrists to be bound in certain animations then you will need this. Very new addon, please let me know if this works

OpenSex Addon Hub - If you want to be able to access the animations through the menus without OSearch, you need this mod.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/17/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    OStim, OpenSex, OEquip soft requirement
  • Regular Edition Compatible

Hey, sorry for the dumb question but what is OpenSex's Coliseum Male? is an animation pack from open sex? also thank you for the port. Ostim is sooo good. I miss sexlab related mods but ostim is more immersive. (❁´◡`❁)

Edited by urbon

OpenSex has a branch of animations included in it called "coliseum male." I believe it's intended to be used in defeat scenarios and as such features rougher MF animations. At the moment you can access it through the starting scene from the dom actor's menu.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the awesome port.

Well, I think,

meshes\0SA\mod\0Sex\scene\BOP\StaBeh\Cr\WallFuckStart.xml
Line 4:

<anim id="0SxBOP_Cr_WallFuckStart" t="L" l="2"/>

->

<anim id="0SxBOP_Cr-WallFuckStart" t="L" l="2"/>

On 8/6/2022 at 3:25 AM, rmaku said:

It seems the author of OpenSex removed the Colliseum section from it, making it impossible to access to this mod after update.

Any chance to fix that?

On 8/6/2022 at 12:07 PM, Someone92 said:

It wasn't removed, but made unavailable by default means. Maybe the function call is different now?!

The menu option was removed, yes. I'll add two downloads soon, one that contains an xml that re-adds the coliseum male menu and one that just puts the animations somewhere else.

On 8/7/2022 at 4:11 PM, fttp said:

Thanks for the awesome port.

Well, I think,

meshes\0SA\mod\0Sex\scene\BOP\StaBeh\Cr\WallFuckStart.xml
Line 4:

<anim id="0SxBOP_Cr_WallFuckStart" t="L" l="2"/>

->

<anim id="0SxBOP_Cr-WallFuckStart" t="L" l="2"/>

Oh my lord, thank you so much. That will be included in the next update. I noticed it the other day and literally could not see what was wrong, that's almost definitely it.

I was under the incorrect assumption that this port was done by BakaFactory himself :P

In a way, I'm glad to be wrong.

So it's a good time to send my congratulations to the author!

It would be great to see more ports like this in the future.

Great job.

Thanks! I'm glad you like it.

Are there any animations that you (or anyone else) would like to see ported over, similar to BakaFactory's or otherwise? I'm relatively new to the NSFW modding scene in general (I used FlowerGirls from like, 2015 to March of this year) so my knowledge of animators and animation packs is fairly shallow and suggestions are super helpful. I have no real problem with doing large animations packs, it just increases the time it'll take for it to be done.

Also, kind of a tangent but the only pack similar to the BakaFactory animations I've looked at porting over is the funnybiz pack. Only problem is, I don't have the stomach for a lot of those animations and I really don't want to look at each one to figure out if it's fine or not. If anyone wants to sort through and give me a list of non-guro/snuff/necro/other super violent stuff then I'll see what the permissions are and work on a port.

Anubiss' anims. I can ask them if they would be okay with having their anims ported to OStim.

Nobody from the OStim modding scene wanted to port Anubiss anims so far, cause he also makes anims for "little people". Didn't stop them from porting Billyy's anims for some reason, though.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/9/2022 at 11:17 PM, scrambled1432 said:

The menu option was removed, yes. I'll add two downloads soon, one that contains an xml that re-adds the coliseum male menu and one that just puts the animations somewhere else.

Oh my lord, thank you so much. That will be included in the next update. I noticed it the other day and literally could not see what was wrong, that's almost definitely it.

Hey! Any chance you'd be able to upload the xml file?

• 1 month later...

Opensex has recently changed the Animation ID for the Coliseum mode. In relation to that, wouldn't the BakaFactory OStim Port need to be modified as well?

For example,
meshes\0SA\mod\0Sex\scene\BOP\StaKne\Ap\KneelHub.xml
Line 4:

<anim id="0SxOpS_Ap-ColiseumMaleStandingFemaleKneeling" t="L" l="2"/>

->

<anim id="_Ap-ColiseumMaleStandingFemaleKneeling" t="L" l="2"/>

• 3 weeks later...

I assume this is a port using the old Ostim version and not NG. Ever since Ostim updated to NG, the animation packs need to be updated as well or the scene can't display facial expressions, sound, can't read tags or increase the pleasure gauge.

Looking at the Ostim porting guide to NG, seems like it's just a lot of tedious works with the xml files

• 3 weeks later...