Heya, sorry for the radio silence. I get massively into things and then completely drop them when I lose interest because working on them is genuinely painful. That being said, I'm getting back into Skyrim and I'll probably update this port before TOO long, implementing any new animations and doing my best to get it to work with OStim ng's new features. I'm particularly interested in getting furniture support for the table anal scene working as well as against-the-wall sex, if I can. Don't expect it before April, though, I actually want to play some Skyrim first and see new animations, play with new mods, text out my new PC etc.

Edited by scrambled1432
  • 1 month later...
On 4/3/2023 at 6:26 PM, cavaleirojustica said:

How you got it to work? Seemly ostim ng intentionally dropped aggressive animations (they removed coliseum, refuse to support yamete and odefeat, etc...)

2 hours ago, grimlook said:

Is this compatible with Ostim NG?

I tried it based on DasKebab's comment and, for whatever reason, it does work (even the arousal bar and sounds). I'd say it's 80%-90% functional; I made both of the xml file changes mentioned on the first page just in case. Some animations don't play (sometimes fixable by moving to another one and back again), the alignment is off for some of them (not fixable due to OAlign being broken with OStim NG), and you'll have to get OSearch in order to be able to access them, but once you're in, it's pretty much fine.

Edited by nopedysay

Yup, not surprising. Each of the scenes is missing tags. I just wanted to get the mod to the point where it was actually accessible in OStim NG.

If I get a chance, I'll probably rebuild this mod from the ground up. I want to use the actual functions of OStim NG. Only problem is that I've been very busy for the past several months and it's not looking like that will change any time soon. It might be a while.

• 2 weeks later...

Very impressive! you take the advantage of osa navigating system to link different animations based on their relative positions. It definitely gives an interesting experience than the linear style animation with original sl format.

I am curious how this is done? I know a bit about tags and xml formats for osa animations. But not sure exactly how to put individual scenes in each step of the menu.

Would you shed some light on that?

I'm currently working on a patch for this (with OP's blessing) that adds the ability to access the animations from the Addon Hub (and go back without getting stuck), as well as add complete functionality to the threesome scenes. Currently I have all of the threesomes working and around half of them with the proper OStim tagging, but I'm a little bit stuck. No matter what I do, scenes that should have different sound effects (fingering, cunnilingus) default to the standard humping/sex sound. If anyone is familiar with how OStim's tagging works and can give any insight, please let me know as it's basically the only issue I'm facing. I'm not too sure what I'm doing wrong, since I'm using the same tags as the standard OStim animations. Regardless, it should be ready in a few days for anyone that's interested

Edit: more-or-less figured it out, but it's gonna take a tiny bit more work

Edited by nopedysay

My threesome integregation patch is finished; it's about as good as I think I can get it. Don't wanna take up the whole page so click the spoiler for info + a link.

Spoiler

Download: https://mega.nz/file/SNFnxDzS#DzWGLhQAMhJ2SIXNp219EKmckhQVjxIeSkPj5sYxHHM

Features

• The Baka Factory Hub can now be reached from the Add-on Hub, and the Add-on Hub can be returned to without getting stuck
  • A third actor (male) can now be invited to access the eight MMF scenes (no longer need to use OSearch)
  • Linear transition options between each part of the scenes, complete with icons and proper text (rather than having to use the speed value to transition like before)
  • Full OSound integration (with a few caveats; see below)

Info

From the MFF Hub (reached by inviting a male from the Baka Factory Hub starting animation), each threesome scene can be accessed. I wanted to rename the base XMLs, but I couldn't do so without renaming the animations, which I didn't want to do to prevent unnecessary duplicates (but this at least means that you shouldn't need to re-run Nemesis/FNIS). As a result, the XML filenames are slightly confusing (eg. Babo_MMFGangbang02_05, Babo_MMFGangbang03_04). You can use the MMF Hub (meshes\0SA\mod\0Sex\scene\BOP\StaStaSta\HJ\Babo_MMFHub) to see each scene and its starting animation. The only other thing that this file adds is an OStim action (SKSE\Plugins\OStim\actions\tied.json) which strips the female when the bondage pole scene is chosen.

The eight scenes are split into four groups of two (props [bondage pole/axe], standing [front/back], spitroast [front/back], prone [missionary/fisting]). Each scene has five animations that can be traversed linearly, and the MFF Hub can be returned to at any point from any of these animations. The axe scene was the only exception to this rule, having six animations; the first animation from this scene was converted into the MMF Hub starting animation, as I felt it fit best. The only other creative liberty I took was flipping the order of two of the axe scene animations so that it flows better. All transition text is from the player's point of view and doesn't refer to the third actor at all.

Installation

Obviously requires the original port from the OP and the OpenSex Addon Hub. Load/install this last; let it overwrite the BakaFactory port and the Add-on Hub.

Known Issues

• Some of the fingering and cunnilngus sounds are iffy. OSound broke when using standard cunnilingus sounds (happens with lesbian animation packs too) and fingering sounds didn't seem to play, so to get around this I used handjob sounds. There are maybe two animations where they don't work properly, but it was better than the other option
  • The Spitroast from Behind scene looks as though it's missing an item that the player is supposed to be holding; this is down to the animation itself and nothing I can fix
  • Scaling is a little bit all over the place - things are mostly aligned, but you might notice some jarring scaling differences when choosing between scenes; the worst offender is the MMF Hub starting animation, which has to have the female quite small to avoid clipping. Certain scenes may have elements that couldn't be aligned without breaking the alignment of other elements of it. There shouldn't be any scaling differences between animations within the same scene
  • The female actor may make noises as if she is being stimulated during animations where she isn't

This should be pretty much done, but let me know if there's anything that can be added or that needs fixing. Also s/o scrambled1432 and Baka for doing most of the work here.

Edited by nopedysay
fixed link; previous upload launched OStim scenes into the BakaFactory Hub
  • 2 weeks later...

can you explain how to install it. I use ostim ng i tried to install with mo2 and don't work, then i tried to put the directory in data folder of skyrim but it don't work. Don't appare the mcm menu of the modin game. It necesary have the old version installed to?

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, awesome work! Thank you and thank nopedysay for the port. I have never seen Ostim NG port stuff on here (I don't come often because I was bored of SexLab many years ago with my old account.)

The installation seem to overwrite the Compatibility Patch, which is a huge bummer. I made a quick & dirty XML fix to add Baka hub to the compatibility hub menu. Just add the following lines into `<yourModManager'sModDirectory>\OpenSex Compatibility Patch-82525-6-0-1673441378\meshes\0SA\mod\0Sex\scene\OpS_addon\StaSta\Ap`. Load this Baka mod after the Addon Hub but BEFORE compatibililty patch. Need to deploy again if you are on Vortex.

<option halo="hgentle" icon="osc_handledbj_f" go="BOP|Sta!Sta|Ho|BakaAggressiveHub" text="Baka Anims" t0="1">
        <enhance a="1"/><hhue n="hu" cmd="rg" a="0"/><ihue cmd="body" a="1"/><ihue n="gx" cmd="rg" a="1"/>
      </option>

Just a dirty fix. Need to look into the code and see how to split Baka hub into its own menu. @nopedysay 's mod has probably done it. I'll need to check when I have time.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/27/2023 at 2:56 PM, shadowstep92 said:

Hey, awesome work! Thank you and thank nopedysay for the port. I have never seen Ostim NG port stuff on here (I don't come often because I was bored of SexLab many years ago with my old account.)

The installation seem to overwrite the Compatibility Patch, which is a huge bummer. I made a quick & dirty XML fix to add Baka hub to the compatibility hub menu. Just add the following lines into `<yourModManager'sModDirectory>\OpenSex Compatibility Patch-82525-6-0-1673441378\meshes\0SA\mod\0Sex\scene\OpS_addon\StaSta\Ap`. Load this Baka mod after the Addon Hub but BEFORE compatibililty patch. Need to deploy again if you are on Vortex.

<option halo="hgentle" icon="osc_handledbj_f" go="BOP|Sta!Sta|Ho|BakaAggressiveHub" text="Baka Anims" t0="1">
        <enhance a="1"/><hhue n="hu" cmd="rg" a="0"/><ihue cmd="body" a="1"/><ihue n="gx" cmd="rg" a="1"/>
      </option>

Just a dirty fix. Need to look into the code and see how to split Baka hub into its own menu. @nopedysay 's mod has probably done it. I'll need to check when I have time.

I downloaded the BF Ostim Port NG and had an issue with not being able to access the animations.

I looked in MO2 that the compatibility patch is overwritten by BakaFactory, the xml file. I looked in both of them and did the same - added two <option> tags from BF to CP, which made my game freeze when accessing the addon hub tab. Thank you for this, you saved me a lot of time there.

Off topic, why did OStim suddenly decide to stop providing compatibility for the "kinky" stuff (yamete kudasai, ODefeat, baka_anims, etc)? The first OSex&OSA had much more animations, when I finished updating to ostim ng and checked what was in it I was disappointed, but on the other hand the quality and stability (and alignment issues) were gone. Who knows what the devs could achieve if they continued on this together.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/8/2023 at 11:35 PM, IllusiveV said:

Off topic, why did OStim suddenly decide to stop providing compatibility for the "kinky" stuff (yamete kudasai, ODefeat, baka_anims, etc)? The first OSex&OSA had much more animations, when I finished updating to ostim ng and checked what was in it I was disappointed, but on the other hand the quality and stability (and alignment issues) were gone. Who knows what the devs could achieve if they continued on this together.

OStim never stopped providing compatibility for "kinky" stuff.  The Yamete author dropped support for OStim.  ODefeat's author retired over a year ago and nobody ever updated it to work with Ostim NG.  Baka's animations are right here and Ostim NG is incapable of dropping support for them.  If they aren't working, it's because the person who did the port didn't get the required XML right.  Someone previously mentioned the Colliseum animations being removed.  That was never OStim.  That was Ace's animation pack, which are used as default animations for OStim.  Ace chose to remove them because after making them as a favor to the Yamete author, he decided he didn't want to include them in the default pack.

I've also seen people say baka's animations required OAlign.  That was the retired ODefeat author so it was never updated for OStim NG.  However, OStim NG now comes with a better alignment system built into the mod.

Just like SL, animations are not OStim.   OStim is an animation playback system.  Whether or not animations work is up to the person who made or ported the animations, although Drei (current OStim author) is available in multiple discords (including mine) to help people figure out how to do it.

Edited by migal130
  • 1 month later...

I didn't know this pack existed! Relating to what others have said, does anyone know of any other animation packs that are on the rougher side? Base OStim is just way too vanilla.

Edit: Just got in and played with this, you've done an amazing job. Nopedysay's patch works great.

Edited by MiyuShinonomiya
  • 2 weeks later...

Can anyone give a suggestion about the Load Order? I load the BF port like this

OpenAnimation (former Opensex)

OpenSex Addon Hub

Bakafactory Ostim NG port

Bakafactory Threesome Integration (patch from @nopedysay)

OpenSex Compatibility Patch

On 8/7/2023 at 4:27 PM, WarAcez said:

Can anyone give a suggestion about the Load Order? I load the BF port like this

OpenSex Addon Hub

Bakafactory Threesome Integration (patch from @nopedysay)

I have it as

OpenSex Addon Hub

Bakafactory Threesome Integration

But I don't think the OS Compatability Patch conflicts with mine at all. Best to load mine at the end just to be safe though

Edited by nopedysay
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 28/8/2023 at 6:24, M12Warthog said:

Hizo una pequeña edición en la compilación de OpenSex. Parche porque este mod lo está sobrescribiendo, lo que hace que paquetes de animación como Billy y Nibbles sean inaccesibles. sobrescribir todo

Parche de compatibilidad OpenSex Baka.7z 1010B · 16 descargas

Is there a specific order in which the animation mod paks are installed? thanks for the patch.

• 1 month later...