Tina Peeping - Can't enter house when in an household

I recently started to play with WW and one of the first thing I tried was to established an open relation with Tina Peeping.

It took a bit of a while (having just enough interaction to initiate Tina's call to hang out and such.)

At one point, I decided to grow the Household of my main Sim and added a 2nd floor to the house and 2 double beds.

I successfully added others regular 2 Sims and Tina into the Household. Tina had her own double bed.

Side note: Funny enough, Tina is the sold part of a glitched household that has 20K in funds meaning that getting her in your household is kinda lucrative if you got room for her.

Now, the issue I found about is that Tina's peeping AI seems to make her unable to actually enter her own household.

- As she stop calling for hanging out, you can't invite her in. (She can only enter an house if invited in)

- Even if she's part of the household, she refuse to enter the house (once outside). She also lacks access to certain options when selecting the house main door.

I noticed this after, once she joined my main household and went to her job, she never came back and her icon shown her as in what I would call "worse than death".

Basically, she would drain all her energy and get hunger until she vomit and fall unconscious in the area's park (an area set to be public).

She became full of dirt, piss, shit and blood up to the point that Sims coming close to the park around her would vomits if they were to automatically talk with her.

(When I checked on her, I didn't recognized her and though she was another "Bum" sims living in the park or something.)

I ended up sending her to an household with 2 young adult guys in exchange for 5K and I haven't seen her since then.

Edited by donoghu
10 hours ago, donoghu said:

At one point, I decided to grow the Household of my main Sim and added a 2nd floor to the house and 2 double beds.

I successfully added others regular 2 Sims and Tina into the Household. Tina had her own double bed.

Pretty sure moving Peepers into a played household will break them.

They are meant to be Homeless NPC's only.

If you can find her again you can remover her hidden peeping trait with MCCC if you want to keep her in your household and WW will generate a new one.

Otherwise use the manage households menu to find her and split/move into 'Other Households' as a homeless Sim.