How can I change the pc's body in the cryo chamber?

I  want an immersive way of altering female pc body shape during the cryopod sequence in Vault 111.  ie. during the last fade to black before she exits the pod to escape.

I know I can use looks menu to change the pc, but that isn't all that immersive.

Background:

Spoiler

I am making a simple mod that provides a reason for the pc to "go off the rails" with mods like "Boston Breeder",  "Nuka Ride", and others without any apparent reason. I want a reason! So my mod sets up the Vault 111 overseer as big perv that designs a drug to encourage females to bed anyone in the name of "re-Population". Plans go awry and his stash of drugs get dumped into the vault water supply, resulting in chaos.  my poor pc had to drink some water and...

One of several changes to the pc is her physical attributes (against her will, and knowledge, think vanilla cbbe body to OMG! cbbe body) thus my question

note: this mod does not hook in to any other mod in any way, it is essentially just a text based mod with a few added visuals to enhance the immersion.

In my experience, that sequence where you enter the cryopod and then get forwarded 210 years into the Fallout 4 future is a very dangerous place to make changes. A few years ago I had equipped items which changed stats or even image space adapter settings, and the changes baked into my character and could not get undone even by removing the items.

Since then I've been just waiting until my character wakes up in the cyropod before making any changes to my character.

@Karna5thanks for the warning. I will think about another less risky way. I'll use Looks Menu at least for now. Maybe adding a short quest on exiting the cryopod, where the pc goes to gather more  info on our pervy overseer could result in a body change.  Maybe some way to auto delay and trigger the start of the Unique Player mod (really rather not, but...)

How about a delayed reaction, the first time you sleep after the vault? That should get you past all the chargen and tutorial bits so you should be safe to change stuff as you wish.

Maybe add some foreshadowing while still in the vault. Or maybe make the changes incremental over several sleep periods.

@DocClox Great Idea!! I was about to give up.  I am a CK noob, and first time mod maker, so this "simple" mod is turning out to be a steep climb.  Guess I need to write out a story board so I can see where I am headed, which should aid the thought processes. ie. if I can't do it this way, what other options do I have. 

sorry,. didn't mean to ramble

Is there somewhere here that I can push out my ideas, and get help?

Thanks.

I like the idea and as DocClox said, a little foreshadowing in the vault would would work nicely. Maybe a note on the Overseers desk or terminal. Otherwise escaping the vault takes little time and there is no reason nor opportunity for your new perversion to manifest there. It can kick in after you leave the vault and before any NPC contact.

15 hours ago, BDRagnorok said:

Is there somewhere here that I can push out my ideas, and get help?

You could start a blog, here on LoversLab. You can post plans and timelines there, screenshots when you get that far, and it's a good place to ask for help.

There's also the Fallout 4 CK help thread here in technical support for "how do I do X" style questions.

Edited by DocClox
  • 2 weeks later...

It may not be exactly what your looking for but my mod features a cryopod you build in the workshop that currently morphs the players body based on their s.p.e.c.i.a.l. And as a user posted b4, definitely don't mess with the default cryopod. Bethesda did some crazy magic shit to get that to work the way it does. (if my theory from what i've looked at is correct, entering the cryopod sequence is a furniture that fades you to black, then teleports you to a cell where the kellog sequence happens, then teleports you to an entirely different cell on the actual game start up. And each of these cells uses an entirely different furniture item with unique animations and activators tied to it.)

Effectively u'd have to edit the sequencing during the vaul101 questline to make it pop up with the looksmenu b4 going to the next stage of the quest.

(a questline that is used by many other quests in the game as triggers. E.G. entering diamond city the first time will break)