View File

Featuring the almost lost forever onehandidle animation for Oblivion.

Zeroda's DMC+BBB onehandidle

s7DzKlFm8P.gif

Installation

Extract to your : characters/_male folder.

For custom Races : characters/"RaceName"/_male(or before_male)

Or for something better : characters/_male/specialanims (so the player character is the only one using the animation)

Credits

Zeroda - without this guy, this wouldn't be possible.

Mailamea - for finally getting up and uploading this.

Loverslab People - for making a thread about this and whining so much that it needs to be put up. Just kidding guys :P

Enjoy! :D

Thanks. nice to see your back :)

That's true! I was shocked to see FF gone.

As much as I like Elalquimista's idle stances (the one-hand idle from that collection is very good), I still prefer the DMC bouncing.

Gives me a reason to whip out any one-handed weapon just for this stance. And blocking. For actual combat I keep throwing lightning bolts.

Thanks. nice to see your back :)

That's true! I was shocked to see FF gone.

As much as I like Elalquimista's idle stances (the one-hand idle from that collection is very good), I still prefer the DMC bouncing.

Gives me a reason to whip out any one-handed weapon just for this stance. And blocking. For actual combat I keep throwing lightning bolts.

What missing in DMC animations, is that only the one hand animation has been bbfied. Lol early game with a mage character , doesnt use the weapons, spams fireballs instead. hahaha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi
excellent animation. I would like to ask a question I'm new to this topic of modeling and animation with Blender. I want to know how you can open you animation and check so I can modify and change it to use to other  weapons animation 

To open kf files you import a skeleton.nif file and pick the toggle for animation, then you manually scroll to where the animation (.kf file) is.  With both skeleton and animation together you can now import them into blender.

NOTE:  It is best to already have imported a full body mesh and delete its skeleton.  Then you just parent the imported skeleton along with the animation in and you are ready to edit it.  

More info here:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10838-guide-blender-nifskope/