Longer Cum Effect?

blitzfenrir

I'm really nervous for asking this because I feel as though it's been answered somewhere already, but does anyone know if theres a way to make the cum effect last longer than 300s? Also, does anyone know if you can have more than two different stains? For example, a character will have a stain on their chest and ass, but then when they get another one, say on ther stomache, one of the other two will disappear. Thanks in advance guys.

In the same boat as the thread starter. I would love a longer grafical cum effect too. I have to say, besides the fact that Sexlab has a summary of all positions available in Skyrim sexmods, the cum effect is one of the main things for playing this mod. The effect is really well made.

Besides that, I would love to have a console command to apply that effect according my wishes without always playing through a whole sex act.

Probably a more difficult process would be a series of drying.

ie. stage 1 = the initial spat.

stage 2 = some time later, it drys a little (if not wiped off).

stage 3 = dry and clear fluid is gone but solid white fluid is there (if not wiped off).

stage 4 = final stage, it's dry stains (if not wiped off).

In sexlab the cum that is applied is relevant to the act you just had. If the sex act was a blow job then the cum will be on the chest. I the player with that cum active will then have an anal animation, the chest cum will dissapear and an effect on the ass will appear. This happens because the cum effect is actually a decal, a texture, like the blood stains effect is, an only has given options.Thus:

1. You cannot have more that one decal effect active one a given player at the same time. 

Regarding the duration you have too options. One would be to edit the .Skyrim.ini file and edit the line fDecalLifetime=256.000 to the time of your liking. For example 500. However, this will affect ALL decals, including blood on the floors and walls and the character.

Another way to change the duration of the cum is mod. I have heard that there is mod that makes the cum effect permanen, and in order to remove it the player has to take a bath (get yet). I do not currently know the name of that mod however, or if it is compatible with sexlab.

In sexlab the cum that is applied is relevant to the act you just had. If the sex act was a blow job then the cum will be on the chest. I the player with that cum active will then have an anal animation, the chest cum will dissapear and an effect on the ass will appear. This happens because the cum effect is actually a decal, a texture, like the blood stains effect is, an only has given options.Thus:

1. You cannot have more that one decal effect active one a given player at the same time. 

Regarding the duration you have too options. One would be to edit the .Skyrim.ini file and edit the line fDecalLifetime=256.000[/size] to the time of your liking. For example 500. However, this will affect ALL decals, including blood on the floors and walls and the character.[/size]

Another way to change the duration of the cum is mod. I have heard that there is mod that makes the cum effect permanen, and in order to remove it the player has to take a bath (get yet). I do not currently know the name of that mod however, or if it is compatible with sexlab.[/size]

Point 1 is incorrect. The whip marks in the Prisoner Overhaul mod are also decals and there are a heck of a lot more than one of them. They are applied differently than the cum though, the cum is scripted to fade away after a set period of time which ignores the value from the INI file. To make the cum last longer you'll need to modify the script that applies the cum texture to cause it to take longer to fade.

I have never used Prison overhaul so I didn't know that? Why cant the cum effects be applied that way then so there are more textures applied on a character at the same time? I know the same applies for blood too. You can have more that one blood texture on the same character.

I have never used Prison overhaul so I didn't know that? Why cant the cum effects be applied that way then so there are more textures applied on a character at the same time? I know the same applies for blood too. You can have more that one blood texture on the same character.

It's not that more can't be applied, the problem right now is there is only one texture available.  Applying it again just puts it directly over the previous texture and effectively covering the older texture. 

What we need is a minimum of six textures for each area of the body (ass, pussy, penis, belly, breasts, back and face).  Then the system can be set up to apply a different texture in the appropriate location(s) for each sex act and even for each character so you don't end up with two girls side by side with the exact same cum texture on their faces.

Hi!

I have a problem related with this effect in my game. Whenever sex act ends and cumeffect is applied it shows for a sec. and then it disappears when  act is over. Timer is set to default value. In order to be seen on my character i had to take off clothes and wear again. Same with npcs, the problem is that i dont know how to order npc to change clothes, so there's no effect. Does anyone know a cause of this? or maybe a solution? 

Hi!

I have a problem related with this effect in my game. Whenever sex act ends and cumeffect is applied it shows for a sec. and then it disappears when  act is over. Timer is set to default value. In order to be seen on my character i had to take off clothes and wear again. Same with npcs, the problem is that i dont know how to order npc to change clothes, so there's no effect. Does anyone know a cause of this? or maybe a solution? 

After I upgraded to the newest SexLab version I have the same issue as the poster above. The cum effect does not show up correctly, you sometimes have to unequip and equip again after a sex animation or (if you were already naked formerly) you have to equip and unequip. In addition the cum effect seems to last just a few seconds although I adjusted the duration to 300 in the MCM.

I will post that on the site for technical issues too.

Archived