Oblivion's Faces

Hi i've recently bought Oblivion, and one thing that i want to now is how to make more apealing faces, as we know Oblivion's faces are a bit funny jejejeje, i want to create a face that looks something like this:

Spoiler

15802-1-1207507074.jpg.b33abe7054199a6ca04cbbf3b93c7604.jpg

If you can recommend me mods to achieve this, i'll be aprecciate it!!!

That face model suggests the use of the MBP (Modular Beautiful People) system.  That system does not replace/update the existing races. Rather than that, it adds 'new' races.  But you are 'not' to change the races of your existing vanilla characters as there is dialog within Oblivion specific to character races.  It would be bad for dialog meant for the Wood Elves in your game suddenly stop working because you changed all the Bosmer into something like the Lop-eared elves.

Now with that said, there is a mod called MBP based npc replacer 0.81b by ES74, posted by Saddad, which changes the physical appearance of many NPCs in the game with MBP faces.  Whether he worked to keep the dialog consistent or not, I cannot say.  I only must found this myself. But if it doesn't address character race... buyer beware.

If you go to Nexus Mods, perform a search on "Faces" as part of the description (not the filename), and you will find mods such as Oblivion Character Overhaul (there's quite a few mods and they keep with some vanilla aspects). And there's the Enhanced Genetics Overhaul mod that works to beautify races... even the orcs and dremora.  Now those don't mess with the race name categories and solely work to alter and replace the head meshes and physical appearance... and that's it.

Have fun. :)

1 hour ago, LongDukDong said:

That face model suggests the use of the MBP (Modular Beautiful People) system.  That system does not replace/update the existing races. Rather than that, it adds 'new' races.  But you are 'not' to change the races of your existing vanilla characters as there is dialog within Oblivion specific to character races.  It would be bad for dialog meant for the Wood Elves in your game suddenly stop working because you changed all the Bosmer into something like the Lop-eared elves.

Now with that said, there is a mod called MBP based npc replacer 0.81b by ES74, posted by Saddad, which changes the physical appearance of many NPCs in the game with MBP faces.  Whether he worked to keep the dialog consistent or not, I cannot say.  I only must found this myself. But if it doesn't address character race... buyer beware.

If you go to Nexus Mods, perform a search on "Faces" as part of the description (not the filename), and you will find mods such as Oblivion Character Overhaul (there's quite a few mods and they keep with some vanilla aspects). And there's the Enhanced Genetics Overhaul mod that works to beautify races... even the orcs and dremora.  Now those don't mess with the race name categories and solely work to alter and replace the head meshes and physical appearance... and that's it.

Have fun. :)

wow thanks a lot, this is precise information about what i was looking for, thank you so much!! no i can play Oblivion without beign choking myself of laughter, many thanks!!

• 4 months later...

But you are 'not' to change the races of your existing vanilla characters as there is dialog within Oblivion specific to character races. It would be bad for dialog meant for the Wood Elves in your game suddenly stop working because you changed all the Bosmer into something like the Lop-eared elves.

This is not a problem for MBP based npc replacer 0.81b by ES74 (EURN) since it has a script that uses the OBSE command SetRaceAlias to fix this problem.

Edited by Grapefruit2