Strip Club Outfit Issue

So I purchased a strip club and hired dancers and a janitor. When I got into the phone to assign outfits, the option is greyed out and it says that I have no females employed. The same goes for males. I have 6 female dancers and a male janitor so clearly that isn't the issue. Can anyone help me out with this?

4 hours ago, jlw484 said:

So I purchased a strip club and hired dancers and a janitor. When I got into the phone to assign outfits, the option is greyed out and it says that I have no females employed. The same goes for males. I have 6 female dancers and a male janitor so clearly that isn't the issue. Can anyone help me out with this?

Are you at the club when you try to assign outfits?

6 hours ago, procian said:

Are you at the club when you try to assign outfits?

Yes, otherwise the option wouldn't be there. The option is there, only greyed out, and when I hover over it I'm told I have no male or female employees. I've tried it after hiring employees before working hours and during working hours when all the employees are on the lot and working. It just doesn't recognize that I have the employees.

1 hour ago, jlw484 said:

Yes, otherwise the option wouldn't be there. The option is there, only greyed out, and when I hover over it I'm told I have no male or female employees. I've tried it after hiring employees before working hours and during working hours when all the employees are on the lot and working. It just doesn't recognize that I have the employees.

I had a similar issue a while back it seemed to have dealt with Deaderpool's MCCC mod.  You may want to check your Population settings.  If you have it set to not to produce male or female sims it may be affecting the game's ability to recognize your sims in the Strip Club.  I think I had to change it to 1% or something.

Edited by millionserved
23 hours ago, millionserved said:

I had a similar issue a while back it seemed to have dealt with Deaderpool's MCCC mod.  You may want to check your Population settings.  If you have it set to not to produce male or female sims it may be affecting the game's ability to recognize your sims in the Strip Club.  I think I had to change it to 1% or something.

Thanks. I'll check that out and see if it fixes the problem.

On 7/3/2022 at 8:22 AM, millionserved said:

Can you recall how you found those settings? I've looked under population and I'm honestly not sure what to change.

8 hours ago, jlw484 said:

Can you recall how you found those settings? I've looked under population and I'm honestly not sure what to change.

• I had my game set to produce 100% males in order to stop randomly generating female sims with CC content (and to have male customers for my strip club), but when I went to the "Assign female outfit" Strip Club option none of my female dancers would come up.  When I changed the "Percent Male" percentage in MCCC from 100% to 99% the strip club then recognized my female dancers.  Hope this works for you.
  •  
  • -Click on the Computer
  • -Go to "MC Command Center"
  • -Go to "MC Population" Settings
  • -Go to "Populating" Settings
  • -Go to "Percent Male"
  • -Change the percentage. image.png.abfdd4ace569215e3e0d20ea3fcb170b.png264862594_step2.png.d25fb90867ec97cd896a264df15f8479.png1280816618_step3.png.fdcf4310917edcaaed2b36e134748880.png1833182426_step4.png.1ff45ef2ce198e5346104ecf0682e0ef.png733261970_step5.png.14e0bd98f55906000f9f7a9dcaf38661.png

Edited by millionserved
26 minutes ago, millionserved said:

• I had my game set to produce 100% males in order to stop randomly generating female sims with CC content (and to have male customers for my strip club), but when I went to the "Assign female outfit" Strip Club option none of my female dancers would come up.  When I changed the "Percent Male" percentage in MCCC from 100% to 99% the strip club then recognized my female dancers.  Hope this works for you.
  •  
  • -Click on the Computer
  • -Go to "MC Command Center"
  • -Go to "MC Population" Settings
  • -Go to "Populating" Settings
  • -Go to "Percent Male"
  • -Change the percentage. image.png.abfdd4ace569215e3e0d20ea3fcb170b.png264862594_step2.png.d25fb90867ec97cd896a264df15f8479.png1280816618_step3.png.fdcf4310917edcaaed2b36e134748880.png1833182426_step4.png.1ff45ef2ce198e5346104ecf0682e0ef.png733261970_step5.png.14e0bd98f55906000f9f7a9dcaf38661.png

Mine was set to 50%. Changed it like you suggested and it still didn't fix my issue. Thanks for the suggestion though.

4 hours ago, jlw484 said:

Mine was set to 50%. Changed it like you suggested and it still didn't fix my issue. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Have you tried removing MCCC to see if it changes anything?  and if that doesn't work you may have to try removing all your mods except for Wicked Whims and see if that works.