Family Planning Enhanced + Wasteland Dairy Offspring problem

So I have a problem with creatures pregnancy chances. I have no idea why but no matter MCM settings creatures pregnancy are always like 1% or 2%. By changing some settings I managed to get like 520% pregnancy chance with human and still have 2% with creature.

I use the last to-date mods for Wasteland Dairy Framework and FPE.

• 11 months later...

so I haven't stopped modding but I have slowed considerable. (and I haven't visited my threads in ages except ROF (because I still like that mod))

On 6/28/2022 at 7:40 AM, Ananelia said:

So I have a problem with creatures pregnancy chances. I have no idea why but no matter MCM settings creatures pregnancy are always like 1% or 2%. By changing some settings I managed to get like 520% pregnancy chance with human and still have 2% with creature.

I use the last to-date mods for Wasteland Dairy Framework and FPE.

shit I haven't seen this page,

there is a setting somwhere in FPER which allows creatures to have their own chances. (I will check it out sooner or later to see if it still works)

15 hours ago, ch4os14 said:

no matter what setting i have i cant get creature cumflation to work and yes i have built the body and have wasteland dairy framework

I will have a look at this, because it could a couple of things

10 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

so I haven't stopped modding but I have slowed considerable. (and I haven't visited my threads in ages except ROF (because I still like that mod))

shit I haven't seen this page,

there is a setting somwhere in FPER which allows creatures to have their own chances. (I will check it out sooner or later to see if it still works)

I will have a look at this, because it could a couple of things

just to help out more the cumflation seems to be working numbers wise as it shows as a negative stat in my pip boy from another mod, and i tested pregnancy through family planning and it did morph properly. I have lots of skyrim modding experience and im pretty sure its nothing on my end. Only thing i have yet to try (which i will get around to) is seeing if cum inflation works for humans. oh and i turned all the settings to 100 percent chance on creatures its not the settings

Edited by ch4os14
10 hours ago, ch4os14 said:

just to help out more the cumflation seems to be working numbers wise as it shows as a negative stat in my pip boy from another mod, and i tested pregnancy through family planning and it did morph properly. I have lots of skyrim modding experience and im pretty sure its nothing on my end. Only thing i have yet to try (which i will get around to) is seeing if cum inflation works for humans. oh and i turned all the settings to 100 percent chance on creatures its not the settings

which creatures? I will do some testing on my computer

actually before telling me the creature,

can you cheat yourself these items (more than a few because of testing)

XX00C12C = Low Cumflation

XX00C12D = Med Cumflation

XX00C128 = High Cumflation

XX is your hex location for FPER

(or use ESPExplorer and find those items in FPER(under aid objects))

and use those aid objects on yourself (one at a time) to see if they work.

it was

7 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

actually before telling me the creature,

can you cheat yourself these items (more than a few because of testing)

XX00C12C = Low Cumflation

XX00C12D = Med Cumflation

XX00C128 = High Cumflation

XX is your hex location for FPER

(or use ESPExplorer and find those items in FPER(under aid objects))

and use those aid objects on yourself (one at a time) to see if they work.

so i used the low cumflation item and it morphed but using medium and high did nothing else once i used low. I realoaded and tested all of them and they all morphed correctly according to their appropriate size but once one was activated i couldnt change the morph by using another one. I also tested on a raider and nothing happened, and on creatures it was tested on bloatfly and nothing happened

Edited by ch4os14
8 hours ago, ch4os14 said:

it was

so i used the low cumflation item and it morphed but using medium and high did nothing else once i used low. I realoaded and tested all of them and they all morphed correctly according to their appropriate size but once one was activated i couldnt change the morph by using another one. I also tested on a raider and nothing happened, and on creatures it was tested on bloatfly and nothing happened

I will do some testing, because that is strange

• 5 months later...

okay whebn im in game and trying to tweak settings under wasteland offspring its gives me message esp is missing does anyboyd have a link i can use to download that reallt want to be able to  tweak those setting too please. i mean inthe mcm menu.

Edited by murdrax