Body selector problems with werewolves

Hello

I have the problem since the new dlc that the female werewolves always equip one of the naked female bodies in their werewolf form that I have through the body selector parts even it is not equipped for the human form and because of this the werewolf becomes more flat because it's like it would wearing a invisble shirt with a light breast painting on it. I tried to unequip it in cas but it doesn't change anything. 

1 hour ago, Prime57 said:

Hello

I have the problem since the new dlc that the female werewolves always equip one of the naked female bodies in their werewolf form that I have through the body selector parts even it is not equipped for the human form and because of this the werewolf becomes more flat because it's like it would wearing a invisble shirt with a light breast painting on it. I tried to unequip it in cas but it doesn't change anything. 

That's because WW changes human sims into nude outfits for sex and there aren't any nude outfits for Werewolves yet.

Yeah, I thought that, too but what makes it strange for me is that there isn't the same problem with male werewolves. There it was enough to unequip the body parts and the problem isn't only in sex animation. It's always even if the sim has clothes the chest looks weird. 

42 minutes ago, Prime57 said:

Yeah, I thought that, too but what makes it strange for me is that there isn't the same problem with male werewolves. There it was enough to unequip the body parts and the problem isn't only in sex animation. It's always even if the sim has clothes the chest looks weird. 

If you have Wild Guys Female Body Details installed that might be why.

His other thread here explains what to do to remove them.

Although it applies to a male Werewolf having a Vagina detail assigned at random it might also happen to females too.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/70279-sims-4-wild_guys-female-body-details-08042022/page/65/#comments