Sex Animations not working / WW error

Hi everyone,

I've uninstalled and reinstalled all my mods multiple times and it still comes up with this error message. Everything else works fine, it's just when my sims want to 'Make A Move', they just go to the location, stand there then the error message will pop up. I've tried multiple locations and actions but it still comes up with the error message. I also downloaded Better Exceptions mod but I don't understand the possible cause because I cannot find that file. If anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

A

Screen Shot 2022-06-18 at 3.59.04 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-18 at 3.59.13 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-18 at 4.00.44 pm.png

Edited by emeul
2 hours ago, emeul said:

Hi everyone,

I've uninstalled and reinstalled all my mods multiple times and it still comes up with this error message. Everything else works fine, it's just when my sims want to 'Make A Move', they just go to the location, stand there then the error message will pop up. I've tried multiple locations and actions but it still comes up with the error message. I also downloaded Better Exceptions mod but I don't understand the possible cause because I cannot find that file. If anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

A

Screen Shot 2022-06-18 at 3.59.04 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-18 at 3.59.13 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-18 at 4.00.44 pm.png

WW is now 170d.....try updating and see if that helps.

Bonjour?  je te conseil de faire la Maj pour Basemental Drugs la dernière version est Basemental-Drugs-7.15.154 PUBLIC donc vérifies les Maj de tout tes mods (le site de Candyman 'ai pas à jour ex: Wicked Whims est noté version 167g hors la dernière est 170d  donc mieux vaut cliquer sur le mod et vérifier la dernière Maj . essais également de retirer anime Cipher peut être qu'elle n'est plus compatible puis faire un esssais.Et aussi  si tu as des mods pour les pénis .