Game crashes, sadly i dont know why

(First things first, sorry for my bad english) If my Problem doesn´t belongs here, please move it where it belongs, this is my first Post here and im kinda lost.

i could really use help of someone more experienced with modding than me (so literally everyone)

As the Title suggests, my Game keeps crashing after few seconds ingame, and i literally got no idea why. Few days ago, everything went fine.

I´ll add several Screenshots om my mods, load order and Plugins (if that helps, as i said i really are no expert when its about playing with mods, im sort of the "when game gives me no crash report, ill try again" type i guess)

I tried installing the whole SLAVE mod, but when i got bored i wiped it away and went back to my previous savestate, may this be a possible reason?

Same goes for Devious Devices and its neccesarry mods.

For further questions just text me, thanks for every help!

EDIT: i also tried installing the Baka "add-on" (?) for SexLab defeat, but shut it off when the crashes started.

Screenshot (11).png

Screenshot (12).png

Screenshot (13).png

Screenshot (14).png

Screenshot (15).png

Screenshot (8).png

Screenshot (9).png

Screenshot (10).png

Screenshot (16).png

Edited by Supreemex

I'd start by looking up a couple of the guides made by the local authors, reading them very closely. Also try building your modlist with Mod Organizer 2, it's preferred by much of the community for FO and Skyrim. You'll find very little support using Nexus mod manager, but there are many people that would use Vortex if MO2 isn't your style.

I can't stress the points above enough. If your problem isn't solved by following the sfw / nsfw guides on here, there's also a couple discords you could try such as LL or AAF. You should be able to find those easily while reading the guides or on this site itself.

4 minutes ago, w2bvaultmeat said:

Also try building your modlist with Mod Organizer 2, it's preferred by much of the community for FO and Skyrim. You'll find very little support using Nexus mod manager, but there are many people that would use Vortex if MO2 isn't your style.

What is it with you fucking MO evangelists? This has nothing to do with the choice of mod manager.

5 minutes ago, w2bvaultmeat said:

I'd start by looking up a couple of the guides

That is good advice.

51 minutes ago, Supreemex said:

Few days ago, everything went fine

52 minutes ago, Supreemex said:

I tried installing the whole SLAVE mod, but when i got bored i wiped it away and went back to my previous savestate, may this be a possible reason?

Yes this may be a possible reason. Have you tried with a new game since you removed this mod?

On 6/12/2022 at 12:28 PM, Grey Cloud said:

What is it with you fucking MO evangelists? This has nothing to do with the choice of mod manager.

Considering this advice comes from the AAF and LL discords, I'd appreciate if you'd change your tone and don't call me names for making a suggestion. In fact, maybe just shut your piehole if you're not going to contribute.

Just now, w2bvaultmeat said:

As a vortex user i do find MO a bit nicer on the eyes. But to say one is better than the other is completely subjective. Vortex can be more user friendly for totally new players, but once you actually know how things work, it automatically becomes easy MO or Vortex, because you know how it works. 

You said it yourself, you took advise of others. But if you learned Vortex on your own before using MO, maybe you would have a different opinion. Maybe. Again, it's subjective. 

Same with mods. Just because it's popular, doesn't necessarily means it's good for everyone. 

I started with MO, but got confused with merging folders or overwrite folders. So i switched to Vortex and it basically did all the work. It has its own Loot aswell. Easy to manage rules. Can esl flag mods easily. So i stuck with Vortex since then.