[WCIF] Never Die mod for PC?

GECK.O

[WCIF] Never Die mod for PC?

I dislike the "tgm" (aka Toggle God Mode) console command, it make my character invincible.

I want a normal Never Die mod, that I can still get damage by enemy attack, but only knocked down when health hit zero, not die.

Just a fix to your description of what you want it should say Invincible but either way id say being knocked unconscious to wake up at the closest friendly camp/town/city would be better or maybe as you suggested but in order to get back up you'd need a follower/companion to assist you (Enemies defeated by followers/ Follower gets to you an uses a heal spell) So you act like your follower

I just create for myself, but I think it's working.

Usage: open console, help immortal..., addperk xxx

If your health go under 1 (PercentHealth < 0.05), the player play an animations (fall on knees) for 3 second, and then recover the health.

Script, what I use:

If PercentHealth < 0.05

utility.wait(3)

;play anim for 3 second

Game.GetPlayer().RestoreAv("Health",500)

endif  

I think, the console is the best way, that mod does not incompatible any other mods, that alter the perk trees.

And yes, your player is essential...

This is interesting.

How do I edit the script?

Like changing the knocked down for 10 seconds and restore health only 25.

^

So basically by just changing the .pcs value is already enough to change the setting, right? Without touching .pex.

Tested your mod. Works very smooth just like what I imagine. Thank you!

Btw, you MUST publish it in the download section! A lot of people is going to need it, especially playing with the SexLab Combat Rape mod.

Do you have Oblivion version of this mod? I'm searching that kind of mod too.

Archived