sexlab 1.1 / 1.11 - can't move after sex

I can initiate sex and all the animations are playing. I use "tfc" to move the camera ... when the sex scene is finished, I use "tfc" again - but my character then just stands and can't move ... saving the game (quicksave, normal save, save with waiting) leads almost always to an instant CtD ...

Any ideas what I did wrong?

Many thanks for the "enableplayercontrols" command. I noticed with more testing that everything works normally when I disable tfc before the act ends - just like you said. Interesting part: "old version" 1.0 worked without a problem, even if tfc was still enabled.

But everything's fine now that I know how it can be avoided.

type enableplayercontrols into the console. And stop ending animations with tfc enabled. Always disable tfc before the last stage ends.

Heh, thanks for the heads up on that. Do you mind if you chucked that up as some highlight/rule/shoutout to the forums or something? Would be beneficial to other crowds like me.

Archived