Cacame's Addons for Devourment Refactor

View File

The following is a narrowed down selection of addon mods I have made for the vore-centric "Devourment Refactor" mod found here (or here for AE). In the event of an update to any mods, I would advise waiting a bit in anticipation of any hotfixes as, while I do try to post stable products, I am likely to overlook bugs. Additionally, please anticipate that any saves created with my mods will likely need to be cleaned or otherwise retired in the event of an update.

Please let me know if anything gets botched during an update, although I can't always promise a punctual fix.

Devourment Approach - A joint project between myself and Creme De La Moon
Based heavily around SexLab approach, this addon gives NPCs the ability to dynamically approach the player and initiate various vore dialogue scenarios with settings configurable via MCM.

• Cloak spell attached to the player pulses periodically, rolling dice for nearby NPCs to determine if they approach for dialogue (cloak is only attached for a split second during each pulse to minimize script load. Might not be the best idea to use along with other cloak-intensive mods.)
  • initiated dialogue scenario is based on several factors such as NPC type, relationship to the player, race, size, and whether the player is full.
  • Guards will confront you if you have a bounty, often with the expected consequences
  • toggles for gender, roles, and active followers included
  • current dialogue scenarios involve both player pred and NPC pred

Scenario Suggestion Document

Acid Levels
Introduces an acid level system that influences acid damage based on how long prey has been inside the predator.

This replaces a major script so this is not forwards compatible by any means. It will break in the event of an update OR with other addons that edit the same script (check your mod manager for overwrites). USE ONLY WITH REFACTOR 10-11

• Acid level is displayed by a thin "green" bar at the bottom of the screen
  • Acid level increases every couple seconds while a pred has live prey. This rate increases when the prey struggles and is also affected by pred level. (Player struggling doesn't affect NPCs, but if you're in a stomach at the same time as another NPC, you're in for a bad time).
  • When the bar is 75% full, acid damage is at 100%, meaning that a full bar gives a +25% bonus.
  • Using spells or potions that increase acid damage (like enhanced secretions) will fill the bar even without live prey.
  • Upon prey death, acid level will continue to rise for 15 updates, giving you a bit of time to nom some more prey and keep your damage up. (Player only)
  • Acid levels will linger slightly based on how full the player's stomach still is during digestion.

Balance wise, this makes early game a bit harder for preds (both player and NPC), but makes them a bit more powerful late game thanks to the increased rate of acid level rise and the 25% bonus. Overall, I think it makes devouring lower-level enemies a bit more interesting since they don't just immediately die.

Devourment Potions
Adds a wide variety of fun potions through a handful of loot pools as well as a weight loss power

Features include:

• Digestion speed increase potions
  • More tiers of weight loss potions
  • A potion that grows a "Gut Wraith" in your stomach that will fight for you after it's fully grown and let out.
  • A potion that saps XP from each of your prey's highest skills (probably not balanced)
  • A potion that increases your digestion speed specifically when you eat elves
  • Potions that do various things when your burp such as expel fireballs and ice clouds, pacify nearby enemies, grow you in size, and drastically increase acid damage/digestion speed
  • A weight loss power that functions much like potions, but with the added effect of giving you temporary macromancy growth if you lose enough weight. The idea is that excess weight is converted to overall size. (This needs to be manually added via console command. Use [Help "Weight Loss"] )

Old Change Logs:

Spoiler

05/26/22

Devourment Approach v1.6.3.1

- rectified SL Arousal requirement

- removed unfinished racial scenarios
05/25/22

Devourment Approach v1.6.3

- Creme: Various dialogue bugfixing

- Cacame: Yet another edit to the approach chance calculation. Should fix extremely low chances when using SL Aroused.

Devourment Acid Levels v1.3

- Acid levels linger slightly based on fullness.

- Now checks for actors with stuck acid levels and resets their values accordingly. This would happen occasionally with followers.

Devourment Potions v2.2

- added missing script files

- modified leveled lists. Lower power and misc. potions should be more common while higher powered ones are more rare.

• 3 weeks later...

Just made a new game and approach is again only giving me the same numbers per person no (RNG) ...
Gerdur has 18 all the time, Ralof had 10 in the caverns but now is stuck on 30 and the others are stuck on a random number between 3 and 9 ... 

How does one fix this ..? (i do not have arousal installed)

Edit: Never mind, I fixed it by accident again

Edited by MelonLovr
  • 1 month later...
On 7/26/2022 at 9:41 AM, Helloworldofdeath said:

Hi having proplem running acid level mod, I install the mods before and it work fine, but after refresh install the entire game and mods, acid level mod no longer able to work for some reason, no green bar appear and the prey will never by digest

Also having this issue. I have the latest Devourment Refactor version and nothing overwrites acid levels

Edited by rowanwigg
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 9/4/2022 at 5:23 AM, Multirpg said:

Hello there
the Acid level mod here is not allowing me to digest or be digested, for some reason, what am I missing?

On 7/30/2022 at 4:33 PM, rowanwigg said:

Also having this issue. I have the latest Devourment Refactor version and nothing overwrites acid levels

On 7/26/2022 at 3:41 AM, Helloworldofdeath said:

Hi having proplem running acid level mod, I install the mods before and it work fine, but after refresh install the entire game and mods, acid level mod no longer able to work for some reason, no green bar appear and the prey will never by digest

I'm hoping this was all caused by other mods fighting over actor values, in which case this should no longer happen.

• 3 weeks later...

For some reason whenever I try to swallow somebody while having the Acid Levels mod installed, they get instantly regurgitated and the same happening with the player char when swallowed. With the notification "Rotten undead flesh causes your stomach to spasm uncontrollably." This is happening with both the AE and the SE versions of Devourment Defactor.

The other submods I have installed are Approach, Gameplay Edits, World Interactions and Sounds Plus.

Edit: It still happens with only Acid Levels installed.

Edited by Scythion
  • 2 months later...

Quick question, I installed the potions mod yesterday and I was wondering if there was a list of the potions available ? Because using the command menu, there are only 4 potions I can see  (augment, diminution, weight gain and weight loss) but the description for the addon says there's more (tried to look up the gut wraith one and the ones that should boost digestion speed and never found them in-game)

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/1/2023 at 12:20 PM, MelonLovr said:

Quick question, I installed the potions mod yesterday and I was wondering if there was a list of the potions available ? Because using the command menu, there are only 4 potions I can see  (augment, diminution, weight gain and weight loss) but the description for the addon says there's more (tried to look up the gut wraith one and the ones that should boost digestion speed and never found them in-game)

Ok, I think the reason it didn't add all the potions is because I didn't see it also needed WinterWeight to function ... ?

Edit: I mean that Winterweight is one of the masters... not sure if this was intended or if it was another case of accidentally making a mod the addon's master instead of making it compatible like what happened with Approach in the past.

Edited by MelonLovr

Not 100% sure if it's something I did or a glitch I found but the guard prey approach option (the one where they say they wanna help a criminal do crimes with their body) seems to be broken ... it does not show the dialogue options and instead ends the dialogue. after they say they wanna "feed your crimes"

• 1 month later...

image.png.6aab0563dd336eff5538712ae8ee1c65.png

So I turned the debug option on, because I'm wondering why nothing is happening so far. I notice the 108 number goes up when I increase the base multiplier chance in the mcm. I thought any number over 100 would be a guarantee. But I guess I don't know what this debug number really means if it's not a percentage. What does it mean? In any case, it keeps failing the roll over and over and it only ever gives the same number (unless I change settings in MCM).
Of course this also mentions that the NPC doesn't meet requirements, but I don't know which of the 3 it is missing (unless it's all 3?). Especially because the NPC is very close by (should satisfy distance and LoS) and I can't think of a reason why the gender would be an issue.

Basically, how should I test this addon and get it working?

• 1 month later...

Are you supposed to see enemy/npc acid levels? I am not 100% sure it is working for enemies. It is working for the player, however. I have a lot of mods, but none that override acid levels so far as I can tell. I only have the main devourment refactor mod in terms of vore, no other addons. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...