Vagina flickers during penetration (HDT-SMP)

So when I use HDT-SMP for females, the vagina is usually fine. However when a scene starts and there is penetration, the vagina starts to flicker between being open and not open very rapidly. I can see that the collisions are working, but the flickering is still very prominent. I don't know what could be causing this issue, as I didn't have it before.

Could be many things. Look around in your SL related MCMs for settings that might affect how it acts. (afaik, SL, SLIF, ABBA, and others)

For a more "fundamental" adjustment:

you can adjust the collisions using the collisions xml files in the /SKSE/plugins/ folder (CPBC)

or for SMP, in the  /Data/0 SMP base/skse/plugins/hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs/ folder

I don't have any mods that really should affect it in-game... The only thing I can think of is, as you said, the .xml files. Nothing else is wrong with the body I've been using (so far), just vagina collisions. I'm a bit tired right now, so I guess I'll be looking through all the files to see if there is a problem. That will be fun.

Honestly I've been going back and forth between CBPC and HDT-SMP for male and female body physics. I don't really know which one to stick with because it's hard to have male and female separate body physics and collisions with CBPC, but easier with HDT-SMP. On the other hand, HDT-SMP is harder for me to understand than CBPC and it's more performance hungry... Also CBBE 3BA is hell when it comes to files, there are so many files that configuring it just makes my brain hurt.

Edited by Connector196

if i recall correctly an earlier version of cbbe 3ba had this problem for me too but after I updated to the most recent version that stopped happening. That may have been with CBPC and not smp. Worth checking you have the most recent version to rule that out.