View File

BHEC plus Kefitzat Haderech Island Pre-Release  

Beta Version

ScreenShot427.png.c893d76452c510214831a6483cca483c.png

Hello everyone ...

This Mod is two things  in a single pack,

An Upgrade of Breezehome that I released on Nexus a month ago

Breezehome Explorer Collector

This version of it Magnifies the house content  in a way I had planned since I made the Nexus version of 

My Favorite Game player home but also the most conflictive house to Mod...

The remodel of Breezehome is simple but yet Complex 

65769-1648754694-1874271785.jpeg.2ccb69bf7068081cfeb878c874e6afa0.jpeg

I wanted a home that reflected The world outside , Explorer and Collector , so decided to make a nice interior overall of the house  , mostly cause most BH interior mods are just either to overwhelming or do not have what I wanted , also this house is one of the most conflictive player houses in the game and lots of mods out there  bring some conflicts to my game or after following instructions and installing it when go in game weird things happen like invisible walls more than one bed in the same spot etc..

65769-1648829421-616474944.jpeg.90dce2a0e3b11cc8ff603d9712da4e3a.jpeg

This remodel of the Game house never touches the outside look and also doesn't alter its interior Room deployment at all it just

reworks its looks in a better way 

How to get the mod working 

You'll have to follow simple steps.

*  First the house will have to be activated  before you go to buy it and decorate with Proventus Avenicci

*  When you bought the house buy the following Decoration upgrades :

- Buy all of them including Childs room but do not buy Alchemy Lab.
After that go and enter your house normally.

You can check the house images in nexus  in the link I left above ...

Now this island is what I wanted for a long time, a nice exotic place , Sunny and lush for relaxing from the intense Skyrim hard lands 

To go there you have to go to the Breezehome Basement where is the dock , enter the Rowboat and approach the metal gate

open it and you will fast travel to your Island basement home or Refuge , you can take Followers , near your house you have a guest house with 10 beds ,

two in the main floor and another Eight in the basement floor ,

The rest of the island you  can explore for yourself , inside The Guardian Temple the second door its not leading anywhere yet

it will lead to a large desert Land that is on WIP...

Credits and Resources used 

TRX_Trixter Futa Statues

permission.jpg.0e98b0a07cd1405a520db5709a4a8dcf.jpg

Thanks my Friend for the permission to use this beauties on my island 

Without it the small Adult quest that will be added and the scenery would be more poor ..

Antique Statue HD Resource

New Plants Resource

Ships and boats of Tamriel

Attention

The rest of what you see the game statues for example are on nexus for download ,

The house and Island apart from the mods I  named above Will use the textures you have installed in your game..

The Mod itself  as it is in this upload its working without issues ,

But new versions might change some things and add some more content ,

The second Land Mass its now on wip , so I hope you like this..

Later people.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/18/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim SE or AE And all DLC
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

1 hour ago, TRX_Trixter said:

My congratulations on mod release. Making lands - real headache.

Yeah , but I wanted this done so much , and missed a lot of resources that no one ever done effectively , Like Tropical shacks houses etc 

Your Statues are very beautiful , and really gave me the direction I wanted , the Island I remade it 5 times , cause I didn't liked the other 4 so this one just came out a beauty...

Missing stuff yet , like seagulls that will be added next time , and making the desert  now , than the worst part the small quest in the guardians Tomb and Temple in the desert !

Hope you like it bud , Thanks for letting me use your statues ..

11 hours ago, Khang8000973 said:

Hey is there actually a coc command to get to the island you can list please? I have a save with breezehome already decorated with the alternative start mod so unsure if I can get the mod working. Thanks!

Yep 

Use coc Islandrefuge you will teleport inside the player house in the island..

Edited by Bullfye

Hey lovely mod. I'm a way into the game, level 40 or so and went to proventus Avenicci and swapped the alchemy for childs bed and it worked a charm. Beautiful island and love the remodel. No noticeable lag and seamless cell change. 

LOL if I do adopt kids they are banned from going downstairs.

Everything thing a modern day Pervborn needs. 

Thanks a lot clearly a lot of work and skill has gone into this.

Very nice, looks great, works great. I absolutely love the tranquil atmosphere on the island.

One quibble ... way too many cells. Getting from Breezehome to the island requires 5 load screens ... that's about 4 too many. It's ok for a first time, but if I had to go through that route every time I would certainly abstain from using the island. I'm going to use a recall spell for it, so problem solved for me. Still you might wish to consider a more convenient way to get back to the isle after the first visit. Related, I would love the buildings on the island not requiring a cell change, they are small enough. Might be inevitable for the added cellar area, but for the others buildings, I think they could do without that?

Some nitpicking: Parts of the island are rather steep cliffs, yet as soon as they touch the water the level up instantly. Might be more believable if those areas had deeper water.
Also there are some floating lanterns by the stable and the shed that contains the workbench has quite a few plants in it. Not sure that's intentional, perhaps it's also the question of different grass/flora mods.

lanterns.jpg

shed.jpg

11 hours ago, Talesien said:

Very nice, looks great, works great. I absolutely love the tranquil atmosphere on the island.

One quibble ... way too many cells. Getting from Breezehome to the island requires 5 load screens ... that's about 4 too many. It's ok for a first time, but if I had to go through that route every time I would certainly abstain from using the island. I'm going to use a recall spell for it, so problem solved for me. Still you might wish to consider a more convenient way to get back to the isle after the first visit. Related, I would love the buildings on the island not requiring a cell change, they are small enough. Might be inevitable for the added cellar area, but for the others buildings, I think they could do without that?

Some nitpicking: Parts of the island are rather steep cliffs, yet as soon as they touch the water the level up instantly. Might be more believable if those areas had deeper water.
Also there are some floating lanterns by the stable and the shed that contains the workbench has quite a few plants in it. Not sure that's intentional, perhaps it's also the question of different grass/flora mods.

lanterns.jpg

shed.jpg

Hey TY for the report of those things , that was  the reason I released this So soon without being finished ,

The lanterns are supposed to be in the top of the fences and for what I see you have a different mesh from mine , that is why they do not fit , as for the Cells I made it that way to avoid possible conflicts  with other things , the traveling into the island is one of those situations , you have to go down to the Breesehome Pool area , than to the basement Dock and warehouse  and than travel to the house interior in the Island , i tried to do it different but some how traveling directly to the Island beach where is the wooden dock outside refused to work correctly, this means the traveling to exterior from breesehome always worked but returning to the breesehome somehow refused to work correctly , in the next update I am building along side the new desert part  there will be a Spell book to teleport directly to the island outside the player Refuge !

The way the land mass is done is that in one of the next updates I add Bathing markers  , so to  do this in a more believable way I add to get a zone inside the water that you still can walk and than the water goes deeper  ...

The textures in the Workbench add its cause you have different textures from mine , I will add the texture sets I am using in the Mods first page so that people can have the same look as I built the Island ..

TY

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...