CBPC physics for creatures [ADVICE]

So I'm not talking about collisions for the schlongs or what not, I'm talking about full on bounce and jiggles for creatures. I feel like doing something and I thought if everyone else gets butt, belly and pretty much everything else physics, why do creatures get nothing besides some collisions for their genitals and limbs and maybe some scrotum physics along with it? They deserve better! They deserve to jiggle like everyone else!

I'm mostly just going to try to make this mod for fun, but I haven't seen anything like it and I guess it would also be for personal use. My problem is how I would get started using CBPC. Do I just add collision objects and configs, hoping it works or must I do stuff before hand to get physics to work? I've already attempted getting a troll's ass to jiggle but with no results.

I've recently begun to learn and understand physics frameworks more and more so I can make custom configs for my game that work well and are suited for me. I'm looking at this as more of a learning experience for me in order to understand and apply CBPC physics to meshes and models that don't have physics in the first place.

If you have any advice or know what I must do, please let me know! I really want to see if I can make this concept in my head into a reality! (Unless it's already been made... in that case I would like to know what mod it is...)

Edited by Connector196
55 minutes ago, Connector196 said:

why do creatures get nothing besides some collisions for their genitals and limbs and maybe some scrotum physics along with it?

because they simply don't have anything to jiggle?

56 minutes ago, Connector196 said:

I've already attempted getting a troll's ass to jiggle

Good example. A trolls ass is pure muscle. It wouldn't jiggle. stop being unrealistic!

8 minutes ago, Pamatronic said:

Good example. A trolls ass is pure muscle. It wouldn't jiggle. stop being unrealistic!

I know that people out there make super muscular females that still somehow jiggle the same they did if they weren't super muscular! Besides, I'm just trying to do this for fun, not for realism. I'm not looking for over the top jiggles though, so I probably would make the jiggles super subtle. Enough that you would notice, but not enough to be like jelly lol.

Edited by Connector196
  • 1 year later...
On 5/17/2022 at 3:12 AM, Connector196 said:

I know that people out there make super muscular females that still somehow jiggle the same they did if they weren't super muscular! Besides, I'm just trying to do this for fun, not for realism. I'm not looking for over the top jiggles though, so I probably would make the jiggles super subtle. Enough that you would notice, but not enough to be like jelly lol.

Did you figure something out? Im trying to add physics to my current project.

Mod its based off of this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51260?tab=description

Updated it for SE and im trying to add sliders and physics. While sliders work, i dont know how to go about adding physics. 

Im new to the whole modding stuff so i need all the advice i can get.

image_2024-04-13_192936933.png

2 hours ago, TheRealChees76 said:

Im new to the whole modding stuff so i need all the advice i can get.

First thing to do is to add at least one new bone for each tit and weight paint the polygons to them. After that you can add physics to them using your favourite physics engine.

13 hours ago, traison said:

First thing to do is to add at least one new bone for each tit and weight paint the polygons to them. After that you can add physics to them using your favourite physics engine.

Can i do that through bodyslide or should i use NifSkope for it?

7 minutes ago, TheRealChees76 said:

Can i do that through bodyslide or should i use NifSkope for it?

Don't know, never done it. In theory NifSkope should be able to add the bone, and Outfit Studio the weight paint. But it may be difficult or impossible to get quality done with either of these as neither of them are actual 3d modeling programs.

8 minutes ago, TheRealChees76 said:

Yea welp i am going to try nontheless il see where it goes.

Consider using some reference material:

Any elaborate and SMP-enabled "anime" outfit should show you how to add custom bones by extending the skeleton without editing it. Look for outfits with moving parts where no other outfit has them, like SMP-enabled cloth components on the arms.

Werewolf mods adding feminine anatomy may provide a template for your mod.