I really want to do a Modded run where my Courier is really into Bestiality and was wondering what mods could help this Load order work.

I tried using Sexout and breeder but no animations ever played so I'm kinda stumped since i never really modded FNV with sex mods.

Any idea's for mods that fit this idea are welcome !

1 hour ago, The Terrible Basket said:

I really want to do a Modded run where my Courier is really into Bestiality and was wondering what mods could help this Load order work.

I tried using Sexout and breeder but no animations ever played so I'm kinda stumped since i never really modded FNV with sex mods.

Any idea's for mods that fit this idea are welcome !

Sexout Breeder, Fertile Breeder series and Sexout Miss Moo are mods that come to mind.

They can all work together and do have animations.

I don't know why you didn't get animations, but if you have issues, you can go to my 'list of mods', as it also has an installation guide.

10 hours ago, dborg2 said:

Sexout Breeder, Fertile Breeder series and Sexout Miss Moo are mods that come to mind.

They can all work together and do have animations.

I don't know why you didn't get animations, but if you have issues, you can go to my 'list of mods', as it also has an installation guide.

I managed to fix the problem,

Two questions

1. do you have any info on Miss moo like quest list locaton ,etc

2. in Breeder i found some of the female ncp added have no bodies only feet hands and head floating but i have Sexout bodies and a Type 4 bodyreplacer for vanilla so what is wrong if you know?

50 minutes ago, The Terrible Basket said:

I managed to fix the problem,

Two questions

1. do you have any info on Miss moo like quest list locaton ,etc

2. in Breeder i found some of the female ncp added have no bodies only feet hands and head floating but i have Sexout bodies and a Type 4 bodyreplacer for vanilla so what is wrong if you know?

you are most likely not having all resources that Sexout Common Resources need. there is a guide that tells you which resources you need.