Can't get sims to stop woohooing in public.. [Kinky World 409 Patreon Release]

I set the overall autonomy to low, privacy -> exhibition -> 7, and arousal multiplier to 0.03 because I got tired of sims being horny 24/7. I don't know if 0.03 is even an accurate number for this mod. Someone on Reddit mentioned something about editing the 'tuning interactions', but I don't fully understand what everything means. I just want sims to stop woohooing autonomously all together. They also will easily get naked and show parts of their body in front of everyone simply because another sim asked them to. *Smacks my head* >-<

I want to turn off whatever autonomy that it also.

Edited by Isisj18
Spelling corrections

Yeah Kinky WORLD can be a bit much. All those scripts designed to create autonomy with the Electronic Arts game Sims 3 which 'always works perfectly' by itself.

Animated Woohoo also tried to create some form of autonomy.

Forgive me: I've just seen these same things before and we have all agreed the MOD should be different, but it isn't. I also have a laundry list of things but I didn't become a Patreon when the mod was actively being worked on, so I can't 'pay' to have my personal issues added or resolved.

If you're curious about tuning interactions, that would be cool to get into. Not sure if you played Dragon Age: Origins, but instead of having to give commands to each party member constantly, the game gives the player the ability to select priorities for actions. You select something that party member needs to do 1st before anything - if that cannot be performed (healing another party member for example) then it goes to the next command and so forth (always starting at the top each time).

So the Sims (and KW) also use something like this in the background (simple 'AI'). The player has the option to go into the KW settings, and change the 'priorities' of actions listed - making some more, and others less if desired. Remember, the game is constantly scanning the Sims and lot objects to create queue lists. These priorities tell the game engine 'what is most important' and obviously adding KW to the Sims 3 changes a LOT of things.

We do our best but yeah - makes one wish they could 'code' or otherwise adapt the mod to our own liking.

Things I mention:  Change Sims Traits

Set Privacy to default

Create private spaces on lot's for Sims to go to (I make closets or other such locations - An arch is considered a wall/door for privacy concerns)

We need to use what tools we have the best we can.

Lastly - other mods will affect how the game sees and prioritizes action selection. No two players have the same mod set-up. I run NRaas Story Progression without issue and I KNOW that changes some things so unless others also use it - we have less 'common ground' so to speak.

I wanted an adult mod so sims would have sex - never forget that is the choice we made - warts and all

Screenshot-6.jpg.baba9144eef951ef7eeb1c87503dc2de.jpg

Edited by landess
On 5/7/2022 at 12:56 PM, landess said:

Yeah Kinky WORLD can be a bit much. All those scripts designed to create autonomy with the Electronic Arts game Sims 3 which 'always works perfectly' by itself.

Animated Woohoo also tried to create some form of autonomy.

Forgive me: I've just seen these same things before and we have all agreed the MOD should be different, but it isn't. I also have a laundry list of things but I didn't become a Patreon when the mod was actively being worked on, so I can't 'pay' to have my personal issues added or resolved.

If you're curious about tuning interactions, that would be cool to get into. Not sure if you played Dragon Age: Origins, but instead of having to give commands to each party member constantly, the game gives the player the ability to select priorities for actions. You select something that party member needs to do 1st before anything - if that cannot be performed (healing another party member for example) then it goes to the next command and so forth (always starting at the top each time).

So the Sims (and KW) also use something like this in the background (simple 'AI'). The player has the option to go into the KW settings, and change the 'priorities' of actions listed - making some more, and others less if desired. Remember, the game is constantly scanning the Sims and lot objects to create queue lists. These priorities tell the game engine 'what is most important' and obviously adding KW to the Sims 3 changes a LOT of things.

We do our best but yeah - makes one wish they could 'code' or otherwise adapt the mod to our own liking.

Things I mention:  Change Sims Traits

Set Privacy to default

Create private spaces on lot's for Sims to go to (I make closets or other such locations - An arch is considered a wall/door for privacy concerns)

We need to use what tools we have the best we can.

Lastly - other mods will affect how the game sees and prioritizes action selection. No two players have the same mod set-up. I run NRaas Story Progression without issue and I KNOW that changes some things so unless others also use it - we have less 'common ground' so to speak.

I wanted an adult mod so sims would have sex - never forget that is the choice we made - warts and all

Screenshot-6.jpg.baba9144eef951ef7eeb1c87503dc2de.jpg

My privacy settings doesn't have a 'default', but it does have a 'standard'. I tried that and sims were still doing the same. Thanks for your help though. :)

Edited by Isisj18

KW tuning is useful, problem is the UI sucks : all the interactions are on a general list, you need to be armed with patience to understand to how it work.  

One quick practical thing I have done playing with tuning was, disabling the human grope interaction for general population, now only sims with certain traits (Incorrect, rapist...) and arousal at horny state or above done this autonomously. Also sims targeted by the grope interaction are selected : your cutie could not be the primary target if another sims with certain traits is present.

KW being a global mod, you also have to build your world in agreement with how you want to play.

image.thumb.jpeg.9aa5bab388b18fe0eeb08117f512aea6.jpeg

This is the bathroom of the gym club on my current game. You can see, this was build up in the optic of increasing general sexual tension

Also, at woohoo skill lvl 10, sims gets a reward, a long term award : Slut/Pervert, it seems (IG experience, never been good at coding) it changing the arousal modificator, increasing your sim sex apetite, you can remove it with NRASS, but honestly I don't know if it has a pratical effect.

In the end, unless you shut down autonomy, it will be always an escalation, we can only slow down the inevitable collective lust. 

EDIT : damn, my english skill today is scary low...

Edited by JarethJerdanis
  • 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, landess said:

The revealing value of outfits worn will affect this as well.

By default, most outfits do not have the CASP setup for how revealing they are. There is a flag that can be changed by the CASP editor or by the outfit create that is on or off as "revealing", but that mostly applies to stuff like see through underwear, and even most see through clothes that I've seen don't have that flag set.

With the Kinky World menu, you can individually set values on each piece of clothing rating how revealing it is from 0 (least) to 5. I've noticed that after I edit these values, other sims will react to a sim wearing very revealing clothing, whereas they didn't react to that outfit before I changed it.

2 hours ago, FreakyRufus said:

I've noticed that after I edit these values, other sims will react to a sim wearing very revealing clothing, whereas they didn't react to that outfit before I changed it

Exactly!