How do I uninstall sexlab mods without breaking my save?

Tried searching on google but seems no one has brought this up. Maybe because the most popular mods like Defeat has their own mcm page and there's an uninstall option in it. But for some other mods they don't have an uninstall button. I wonder how I can properly uninstall them without causing any issue. 

For instance I'm trying to uninstall Sexlab Privacy because I want to use Furniture sex framework.

I'm not sure anyone can guarantee that uninstalling a mod will not result in problems with a save.

If you use Vortex, an easy way to wet your feet without too much concern is to DISABLE the mod, then redeploy to assert the change. If the game doesn't load your save, reenable. and redeploy. no harm no foul. Not sure how to disable a mod in MO2 or another manager, but someone else can answer that.

Anyway... if it does open ok and your save loads ok and you can play for 5 or 10 minutes safely, you should be good to go to install the other mod. Then, if, after playing for a while with the new mod also results in no issues, you can choose to uninstall SL Privacy. Otherwise, you should be able to uninstall the new, latest installation without issue, then go ahead and reenable SL Privacy, redeploy, and you will be at least back to a working game,

Alternatively, are you sure SL Privacy's MCM doesn't have an enable/disable checkbox of some sort (I don't use that mod). Seems to me that many SL relate mods include enable/disable checkboxes of one sort or another. If it does, then just go ahead and install the new mod, and disable SL Privacy in its MCM.

FTR I've disabled and or uninstalled close to as many mods as I current have installed (around 350) with relatively few issues, SL-related or not. Again, no guarantees, but it usually goes without too many problems with a single uninstallation of a mod that isn't itself a dependency for something else.

Edited by anjenthedog
more stuff