Lost animation

Medved9999

I got a question about an animation I had a while ago but overwrote it with a new animation pack. Now I can't find it in any animation packs. It's one of the "from behind" animations where male stands behind the female with his arms around her and the female looks like she's uneasy like it's her first time getting it from the back. Both her arms are bent at elbows upward. Anyone know where I can find it?

Yeah, that second set seems to be it, but when I tried overwriting my animations with Daedra Sutra, it still doesn't show up.

DS 74 is the animation created for rape struggle.  It isn't a sex animation really.  It just has the offender going through the motions of tearing off the defenders clothes.  The animation is set up in the DS as a group 1 animation and it should show up if you hit the grab key (z by default) while group 1 animations are playing.  If it is not showing up then you need to check that you properly installed the ini to the ini folder and the kf files to the ani2 filder.  If all 9 files are not in their proper places the animation won't play.

Archived