[IDEA] A MCM mod that tells you which biped slots you are using

I don't know whether this would classify as adult or non-adult, as both could use it. As such, if a moderator comes around here, feel free to move it to the appropriate place.

My thief character uses a lot of different apparel items from stuff like TERA mods, Cloaks of Skyrim, etc., but I have trouble telling exactly which slots the items take up, and whether or not I have any available slots left. Short of going into the CK each time and manually checking the item's slot, I have no means of telling which biped slots are used by an item.

Seeing that the Sexlab system takes biped slots into account, I was left thinking: what if there was a mod that told you, in-game, which slots you are using, and which slot(s) a piece of apparel uses?

I imagine that would be really handy, both to players and modders. Lets you know what clothing pieces are usable with others, lets you confirm whether or not a particular slot gets equipped/unequipped, etc.

I have no scripting experience, and this would be far beyond my capabilities to program. However, I feel that if someone on this site were to make this, it would be a BIG helper mod. So does anyone want to try making this?

It's not a MCM mod, just a couple of spells.

attachicon.gif2013-07-06_00001.jpgattachicon.gif2013-07-06_00002.jpgattachicon.gif2013-07-06_00003.jpg

Names are BipedSlots and BipedSlotsNPC

Get them via console:

help bipedslots

player.addspell <ID>

attachicon.gifBipedSlots.7z

This looks like it could be of use to more people than those who look at this thread. Why not make a download thread for it? 

Anyway, good work!

It's not a MCM mod, just a couple of spells.

attachicon.gif2013-07-06_00001.jpgattachicon.gif2013-07-06_00002.jpgattachicon.gif2013-07-06_00003.jpg

Names are BipedSlots and BipedSlotsNPC

Get them via console:

help bipedslots

player.addspell <ID>

attachicon.gifBipedSlots.7z

This looks like it could be of use to more people than those who look at this thread. Why not make a download thread for it? 

Anyway, good work!

I'm sorry this off topic, but when I read this, this is what came to mind. XD!

tumblr_m7y32vuGdS1rydouao1_500.gif

• 7 months later...

Archived