Mod for turning all NPC's into women.

Hey all, I'm currently searching for a mod that will turn all of the NPC's, and maybe even replace the male companions with nothing but females. If anyone knows a mod out that does this, it would be a HUGE help! The replacements don't have to be specific presets or anything fancy, just using the CBBE body types that come with CBBE is fine. Thanks for the help, and if I find a mod I'll be sure to say so.

Femout https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/26098

Though you will need patches for basically every mod that adds npc's, unless that mod only draws on vanilla npc's.  You will also need patches for every mod that adds armor as well.

There are a few mods that change some npc level lists to only use female ones but they do not cover the entire game system as some level lists for npc's do not have females in the them they are only male, I think the triggermen are one of them, though are at least some mods that do female synths and I think one I saw does the triggermen as well.

Yeah I guess I'm gonna have to put this mod on the back burner for now sadly! I only have the base game and buying all of the DLC's is kind of out of my price range ATM. Thank you though for the suggestions! I'll keep them in mind for a later series if I manage to someday get all of the DLC's!

2 minutes ago, Zindith said:

Yeah I guess I'm gonna have to put this mod on the back burner for now sadly! I only have the base game and buying all of the DLC's is kind of out of my price range ATM. Thank you though for the suggestions! I'll keep them in mind for a later series if I manage to someday get all of the DLC's!

Check the Mama Murphy mod then. Its base form only does the non-DLC portion, and you need to selectively download changes to DLCs if you have the DLCs. So you don't need the DLCs to use the Mama Murphy mod :)

Edited by Karna5
  • 2 weeks later...