Bug with Sex positioning with WW 169a

Something strange that I've noticed with the last update is that sometimes actors will be shifted in their positions.

This is a random event but it's not.

The only time I experience this is when I manually make sims advance to the next position. To reiterate: it's not consistent. I've experienced this with a wide variety of authors.

If I let the full progression play out uninterrupted, everything is fine. This only occurs when I progress to the next stage manually and it's very random.

I'm not a programmer but I noticed in the patch notes that an attempt was made to fix the first person view.  My novice guess is that is something that maybe should be looked into.

I've attached a pic. In this shot the couple should be holding hands and looking at each other yet you can clearly see that's not the case.

04-13-22_9-32-10 PM.png

How close to the sex destination were the Sims before they started? Do they walk to the sex destination or do you have teleporting on? And were they standing before beginning sex or sitting down or something else?

When you say it's random, did it happen in multiple instances of sex or is this the only case it happened so far?

49 minutes ago, TURBODRIVER said:

How close to the sex destination were the Sims before they started? Do they walk to the sex destination or do you have teleporting on? And were they standing before beginning sex or sitting down or something else?

When you say it's random, did it happen in multiple instances of sex or is this the only case it happened so far?

I've always had teleporting turned off but the sims were already having sex when this occurs so there wasn't a distance to cover. It was a transition from one animation to another.

As an example: going from oral to vaginal (as in this case).

If I let animations run uninterrupted everything plays out fine. But sometimes (and it's not frequent or consistently repeatable), sims will get misaligned but it's only when I manually make them change to the next animation.

As to the last question, I've had it happen enough times that I thought I should report it. It definitely isn't a 'one off' situation.

Thanks for taking the time to check into it.

Edited by BatDood
3 minutes ago, TURBODRIVER said:

How close to the sex destination were the Sims before they started? And were they standing before beginning sex or sitting down or something else?

They were both sitting down on a couch when I asked her for sex. Both sims stood up and walked two paces to the bed (it's a small Tier 1 lot).

The first initial oral animation was playing fine but I manually pushed it to the next animation (which was vaginal) and the misalignment happened. This ins't the only time though. It's just the only time I thought to grab a screenshot of.

But, I'll add further to this in that I've seen the same thing happen in group sex as well. Peckers don't hit pussies when they always did before but it'll happen with NPCs as well.

This behavior would occur when Sims decide to look at something before starting sex, usually while walking to the location, and then get stuck looking. There are multiple checks in place to assure it won't happen and I cannot get this misalignment to happen even if I purposely get Sims stuck looking at something.

You're not the only one that encountered this, but I cannot figure out how you get this to happen.

2 minutes ago, TURBODRIVER said:

You're not the only one that encountered this, but I cannot figure out how you get this to happen.

I can't either because I would love to give you consistent data to work with. All I can say is that it only seems to happen when I do a manual push. Otherwise, everything plays out fine. I can 100% confirm though that it's with the latest update here.

I tried just to see if I could help create the same thing, but mine worked like it should. I allowed animations to progress within the stages like I have it set and I changed to others to make what I wanted to have happen, like changing from one missionary vaginal to another missionary climax from two different creators. No dice on misalignment. With the new version, I did a full reset with the only thing I can't figure out is why is still have traits like greedy showing up when I disabled all of the stuff for appearance and that from the master control. Maybe I've missed something somewhere but I couldn't replicate your problem.

?

I was able to duplicate the problem but it only occurs uncommonly (1 out of 25).  I don't remember seeing this problem in past versions but I wasn't looking for it either.

Update:

I was able to capture the problem on video.  Here is a very short clip of the issue happening with 4 Sims at the same time (notice the female Sims on both sides of the bed - one is giving a handjob to the air instead of the guy's dick and the other female Sim is blowing the air).

Edited by SkyBarbie
added video as an example