Furniture disappears in buildmode

Hey! 

Does anyone have any recommendations on this issue? I'm not sure how it happened but I was testing mods in general when my most of all my furniture disappeared from buildmode. Some show up, and theyre not even from the same packs. But for the most part all the pages are blank. 

So i created a new save, moved stuff over, then the furniture came back but then the wicked whims mod no longer worked. So i reinstalled, but then the furniture disappeared again. So i un-installed WW, created a new game before transferring my save over and the furniture was there. Transferred the save files over, the furniture was there, reinstalled wicked whims, and it disappeared again. 

Any advice would be appreciated!

Thanks! 

12 hours ago, Envy1313 said:

So i un-installed WW, created a new game before transferring my save over and the furniture was there.

When you create a new game that becomes your current save and you can't just transfer another save over to it as it's a different one.

Moving Saves around often won't fix anything.

It's very unlikely Wicked Whims would cause furniture to vanish especially in BB mode.

I'd try doing an Origin/Steam Game repair first.

Pick one save to use and stick with it.

Then remove all your Mods/CC and delete your localthumbcache.pkg in your TS4 folder.

Load game without Mods but only up to the Map Screen and do a 'Save As' Whatever and exit game.

Delete the localthumbcache again

Re-install WickedWhims + Animations only and test in game again.

You probably have some other broken CC or Mods that need updating like TMex TOOL or something else.

Newer Mod versions don't work with older game versions so they need to be sort-of 'matched'.