Hey, i have this bug that whenever my character (male) tryes to fuck with a female the boobs go inside of her body and are all stretched out. But that happens only in some positions, but the weird thing is this just happened randomly without any changes, it worked perfectly before and just appeared after i started my game. I tried everything, reinstalling, changing the load order, nothing is overwriting the XP32 skeleton or anything else that would come to my mind. I restarted, changed animations, ran fnis, reinstalled and changed load order, tried it only with the 2 and no other mods (except the requirements) but nothing works.

Any ideas? heres my load order

i would greatly appreciate any help with this as iam fully out of ideas and its really bugging me!

GameMode=SkyrimSE

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm=1
RealisticWaterTwo - Resources.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
daymoyl.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
SkyUI_SE.esp=1
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp=1
Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin SSE Version.esp=1
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp=1
DeadlySpellImpacts.esp=1
SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp=1
MassMatchMakerSE.esp=1
Sneak Tools (Minimal).esp=1
SummonShadowMERCHANT.esp=1
JKs Skyrim.esp=1
RLO - Interiors.esp=1
SoundsofSkyrimComplete.esp=1
SexLab_Solutions.esp=1
NoPlayerHomeRequirements.esp=1
RLO - Exteriors.esp=1
UIExtensions.esp=1
AddItemMenuSE.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-L1.esp=1
RLO - Effects.esp=1
RLO - Illuminated Spells.esp=1
CBBE.esp=1
12FemaleBrows.esp=1
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1
SFO_SkinFeatureOverlays.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp=1
zzzUnderwear.esp=1
SoS_CoT_Patch.esp=1
SexLabTools.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
Cumshot.esp=1
CumshotSL.esp=1
sr_FillHerUp.esp=1
SexLab Extra Voices.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
SLAnimLoader.esp=1
SLACS.esp=1
Susana Death Outfit Modifie.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
Botox SE.esp=1
NibblesAnimObjects.esp=1
AnubAnimObj.esp=1
HentaiCreatures.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
BakaFactoryABC.esp=1
M2M_Animations_SE.esp=1
KS Hairdo's.esp=1
Jampion NPCs.esp=1
Cocksmen Village.esp=1
MINPCS.esp=1
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp=1
animal_mansion.esp=1
SoS_RLOInteriors_Patch.esp=1
SovngardeQuest.esp=1
Better Vampires.esp=1
RiversideLodge.esp=1
PsijicTeleportSpells.esp=1
SLPrivacy.esp=1
Mens Clubs Merged.esp=1
Immersive Patrols II.esp=1
BatTravel.esp=1
Public Executions.esp=1
MeruccubusFollower.esp=1
Botox SE - Immersive Patrols II.esp=1
The Manipulator.esp=1
Afterlife.esp=1
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp=1
Sleep Spell.esp=1
SVPortal by Mika999 Ported to SE.esp=1
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp=1
NewmillerHighHeelsBlck.esp=1
RLO - JK's Riverwood.esp=0
RLO - JK's Whiterun.esp=0
newmillerChBikini.esp=1
Cheat Room.esp=1
spell_amnesia_SSE.esp=1
WetandCold.esp=1
LazyBodyEdit.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
Blush When Aroused.esp=1
Doors in Inns.esp=1
vlsimu.esp=1
SexCrime Redux.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
3BBB.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp=1
SOSPhysicsManager.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo - Alt Volcanic Watercolor.esp=1

Edit: After reinstalling all mods and the game it worked for a moment but then it started glitching out again. Its only on some animations but its never on the same ones. It also doesnt change no matter what i do, load order changes included. I have got no more ideas how to fix this, anyone got any ideas?

Edited by DominusDeBello
more attempted solutions

I'm only responding because it's been ~a day and no one has answered. These are my anecdotal "gotos" in order of use when this happens. When first fails, I do second, when second fails, I do third.

1. Switch her physics mode from SMP to CBPC and back. (or visa versa if you normally operate in CPBC mode).
    - Presuming she's either CBBE-3BBB/3BA or BHUNP, there should be an MCM for the body characteristics in which several assignable hotkeys are made available for swapping the body physics type. presuming not the player, one of the four for NPCs can be used to toggle her physics. toggle twice to return to the original type.

2. Issue an smp reset from console.
    - Sometimes HDT SMP chokes. Don't ask me how or why, it just does. This can fix it in some cases.

3. Save progress in a safe location (ideally indoors in a player home), then exit the game to desktop, then fire the game and the save back up.
    - Sometimes HDT SMP gets humped hard enough to require full game-environment reset
19 hours ago, anjenthedog said:

I'm only responding because it's been ~a day and no one has answered. These are my anecdotal "gotos" in order of use when this happens. When first fails, I do second, when second fails, I do third.

1. Switch her physics mode from SMP to CBPC and back. (or visa versa if you normally operate in CPBC mode).
    - Presuming she's either CBBE-3BBB/3BA or BHUNP, there should be an MCM for the body characteristics in which several assignable hotkeys are made available for swapping the body physics type. presuming not the player, one of the four for NPCs can be used to toggle her physics. toggle twice to return to the original type.

2. Issue an smp reset from console.
    - Sometimes HDT SMP chokes. Don't ask me how or why, it just does. This can fix it in some cases.

3. Save progress in a safe location (ideally indoors in a player home), then exit the game to desktop, then fire the game and the save back up.
    - Sometimes HDT SMP gets humped hard enough to require full game-environment reset

Thanks for the reply, sadly neither of the three worked. i also uninstalled everything, reinstalled the game and tried everything once again and nothing works to fix that still. Do you have any other ideas?

2 hours ago, anjenthedog said:

Hmm... other than that, check to make sure you're using the right version of HDT SMP for your Skyrim version, and that the skeleton is up to date. Other than that. no.

Hopefully someone else will pop up with the answer if those don't pan out. 

i think i figured out a halfway solution, it still is happening every now and then but not nearly as often, i properly followed a guide on how to do it which did make it a bit easier to install but it only seems to happen on some animations now. Basically ones that involve (invisible and) objects or animations near surfaces. thats my theory so far, but im still not fully sure what exactly is causing it, i also tried the SMP reset and a few other solutions but none of that worked
And i did check those aswell just now and theyre all fitting/up to date with the fitting version. 

Edit: nevermind, after about 2 hours of playing it happened again and this time just as frequently...

Edited by DominusDeBello
  • 1 month later...

Actually the problem cleared up by now, i forgot to write it here. I (firstly) switched to SE where the problem didnt show up but before i did i figured it out, i checked the wrong box in the XP32 install menu and that caused it (fake physics instead of the right one).  Thanks for the awnsers though, i appreciate it!