(SEARCH) Looking Very Skimpy Female Complete Armor and Clothes Replacer Mod

This what I use: Link.

Read the description carefully.  There's a right way to build it.  Basically complete physics builds everything (clothes too), then realistic builds armors like iron and steel (iron & steel don't bounce.)

And yes, you can even "zap" the panties. ;)

Edited by Fiend71
2 minutes ago, Fiend71 said:

This what I use: Link.

Read the description carefully.  There's a right way to build it.  Basically complete physics builds everything (clothes too), then realistic builds armors like iron and steel (iron & steel don't bounce.)

Thanks for this. Also would love to know if there is a skimpier mod as well. This is great and although most of the replacers are revealing not all of them are revealing enough. Is there another mod that is more revealing?

That I don't know...not as forthwith about skimpiness, I suppose...lol

If you find something though, please share. :)

I mean, anything you'd wear as armor is quite skimpy.  The only ones that are less so are merchant/barkeep ones.  So Yosolda has a longer dress. You see her for what - two minutes?

I get it though.  

You COULD just not build those outfits, then they'd be nekid...lol

Sorry.  Yes, I know.  No ideas still though.

Edited by Fiend71

I use a combination of 5 replacers: BD, Lazman, Remodelled, TrX and Shinshi along with some custom outfits for specific cases (all manually installed and renamed meshes). Don't always use all 5 though, I have some folder backups that put in different meshes when I want a change.

You can find Trx, Shinshi and Lazman here on LL, the other two are on Nexus. If you like the overall look of the Bikini armors you can indeed swap out all NPCs to wear that instead of their regular outfits. You need Lazy Bikini outfits mod for that, also available here on LL.