My settings randomly reset last night and I cant figure out what/if I did something

Let me explain. I was actively playing last night. My sims engaged in sex no problems and I noticed one of them done the little sick thing they tend to do when they are pregnant. So, I decided to have them celebrate how else, by what got them in that condition of course. But, they couldnt. It didnt matter what object I clicked on, the only option available was settings. I tried with their partner and it was the same thing. I decided to click on settings and check the settings and sure enough they were all reset. I cant figure out what I done, if anything, because I didnt do anything different. I didnt delete any files that had anything to do with wicked whims and I hadnt just recently update the mod (I did my update when it was released right after the last game patch). And I was actively playing when it happened. I wouldnt of even noticed if it werent for the fact one partner was young adult and one a teen. I did make sure to save my settings (using the import feature) just in case. Can anyone explain what happened? 

14 hours ago, kelliq86 said:

Can anyone explain what happened?

One or two others have had the same issue when the WW Settings get reset out of the blue for no apparent reason.

As far as I know there isn't any logical reason for it, that I know of anyway.

When you last updated WW did your settings get reset then?

If not it might just be a delayed reaction where WW is just catching up or it's just a bug/fluke.

Whether or not it's a WW bug or something else that triggers it I don't know but as long as it doesn't happen repeatedly it should be OK now.

Yeah, it happens to me very frequently -- to the point where I assume it's not going to read the settings and I reload/import my saved settings every time I start a game. You can try to import your last settings, check the settings, then export out to a new settings file each time WW releases an update. That has worked some times for me, but not every time.

7 hours ago, Scorpio said:

One or two others have had the same issue when the WW Settings get reset out of the blue for no apparent reason.

As far as I know there isn't any logical reason for it, that I know of anyway.

When you last updated WW did your settings get reset then?

If not it might just be a delayed reaction where WW is just catching up or it's just a bug/fluke.

Whether or not it's a WW bug or something else that triggers it I don't know but as long as it doesn't happen repeatedly it should be OK now.

No, they didnt reset when I updated last. They actually never have reset before, which is why I was confused. I couldnt figure out what I had done or if I had done anything at all. I went back through and set everything back up and used the export settings feature to save them so if it happened again I could just import them without having to do it all again. I just thought if I had done something to trigger it, maybe I could avoid it if I knew what I had done. 

52 minutes ago, kelliq86 said:

No, they didnt reset when I updated last. They actually never have reset before, which is why I was confused. I couldnt figure out what I had done or if I had done anything at all. I went back through and set everything back up and used the export settings feature to save them so if it happened again I could just import them without having to do it all again. I just thought if I had done something to trigger it, maybe I could avoid it if I knew what I had done. 

It's not likely you did anything to trigger it but it does happen although usually it's right after you update WW.

Luckily you've been using the export/import feature which makes it easier to fix it as many others don't know about it.

Some have even found their dynamic animations got disabled after an update and WW wouldn't run autonomy at all. 

Yooo... I had the same issue. And as far as I can tell, I had this issue since February ago.

For me personally, my WW resets my Sims Stats, my Sims's Wicked Attributes, and almost every Sims's bodyshape that I already modified one by one. It's so frustrating. Almost every time I boot up the game, I had to repick each Sims's WW Attributes, bodyshape, and re-Import my settings.  

--- P.S.
And also, I've been using WW for 2.5 years. I always update my WW, everytime the game got updated. And this is my first time I had encounter this issue. So I'd definitely notice, if something went off with my WW.