It's a pretty good quest mod, but frozen animations and distorted characters made it less enjoyable, but still enjoyable. Maybe the problem is on my end. my character looks as if she was made out of jelly. Could it be because I didn't have a framework of some kind for her? If I could think of how it end it would be when the female PC regains her memory and looks into the overseer's terminal and sees everything that was done to her while she lost her memory and confronts the overseer. You could choose to forgive everyone for what they put you through or choose to go on a shooting rampage taking everyone out.

My character, Dr. Hannah, would tell the overseer when the overseer asks for her forgiveness for everything they put her through that she should've just ask her to take part of the sexual events instead of knocking her out and wiping her memory and tells the overseer that she enjoyed her time at the vault and wouldn't mind coming back

4 hours ago, biinnoc9 said:

It's a pretty good quest mod, but frozen animations and distorted characters made it less enjoyable, but still enjoyable. Maybe the problem is on my end. my character looks as if she was made out of jelly. Could it be because I didn't have a framework of some kind for her? If I could think of how it end it would be when the female PC regains her memory and looks into the overseer's terminal and sees everything that was done to her while she lost her memory and confronts the overseer. You could choose to forgive everyone for what they put you through or choose to go on a shooting rampage taking everyone out.

My character, Dr. Hannah, would tell the overseer when the overseer asks for her forgiveness for everything they put her through that she should've just ask her to take part of the sexual events instead of knocking her out and wiping her memory and tells the overseer that she enjoyed her time at the vault and wouldn't mind coming back

I guess you forgot to install ZeX skeleton and required mods

I've fixed the problem before using the skeleton. It was 2 CBBE mods overlapping each other. I disabled all of my other skin mods and discovered the problem. I removed the extra CBBE mod and everything was back to normal until I CTD when I went into the vault with a new game. If I could add more to contribute to the mod I would add a guy who would do a cavity search on the female pc and also add tentacles and scene where the female PC gets invited to a "party" in the sex vault only to get gangbanged by the "party goers" after drinking a spiked drink offered to her.

• 3 months later...