SLaL Vr Freezing Mod config Menu

[After registering

It would say how many it Loaded This part Isn't acceptable Like anything I do ANYTHING Won't work I tried loading saving everything 

I'm on Oculus quest 2 Accept works on other parts But not here

I just get stuck Not able to do anything

Same for the Rebuild SexLab Animations

I've been searching for 5 hours and Can't find any post about this Please. Help.] *Solved*

Solution: Menu cursor

Edited by Trayarch
Solved

Wow stream of consciousness I'm having a hard time following your muddled train of thought

If, by any chance I've decoded your text and  you're suggesting that SLAL seems to "freeze" under certain circumstance....

1) upon opening its MCM, SLAL reads the installed animation mods. This takes time. ~10, 15, 20 seconds or so, depending primarily on

• the number of installed anim packs
  • a player's hardware (ex: an SSD is faster than a disc drive).

2) registering animation sequences takes time. The amount of time depends on how many animation sequences are being registered.

3) counts animations... Takes time, depending on the number of installed and registered animation sequences.

4) unregistering...you guessed it., takes time, depending on the number of animation sequences involved. Further. un registering can be ... "muddy", since SL is also involved. Sometimes, one has to do "maintenance' in SL as well. sometimes not. but for me...for unregistering, generally I have to piss around in SL as well as SLAL to get things back together (for instance when updating an animation pack.

Oh... PS>, one more thing. When it pops up those "done" boxes? It's not really done..... watch console to see when it's actually done. Except for very small changes to the positive 9ie adding, not subtracting) I find that it takes another minute or so to complete the actual processing/parsing task

That can bite you in the ass if, for instance, you make a save too soon after it tells you it's done.

Edited by anjenthedog
stuff
47 minutes ago, anjenthedog said:

Wow stream of consciousness I'm having a hard time following your muddled train of thought

If, by any chance I've decoded your text and  you're suggesting that SLAL seems to "freeze" under certain circumstance....

1) upon opening its MCM, SLAL reads the installed animation mods. This takes time. ~10, 15, 20 seconds or so, depending primarily on

• the number of installed anim packs
  • a player's hardware (ex: an SSD is faster than a disc drive).

2) registering animation sequences takes time. The amount of time depends on how many animation sequences are being registered.

3) counts animations... Takes time, depending on the number of installed and registered animation sequences.

4) unregistering...you guessed it., takes time, depending on the number of animation sequences involved. Further. un registering can be ... "muddy", since SL is also involved. Sometimes, one has to do "maintenance' in SL as well. sometimes not. but for me...for unregistering, generally I have to piss around in SL as well as SLAL to get things back together (for instance when updating an animation pack.

Oh... PS>, one more thing. When it pops up those "done" boxes? It's not really done..... watch console to see when it's actually done. Except for very small changes to the positive 9ie adding, not subtracting) I find that it takes another minute or so to complete the actual processing/parsing task

That can bite you in the ass if, for instance, you make a save too soon after it tells you it's done.

Yeah sorry what I was saying is it tells me that it registered but the accept button doesn't do anything

image_2022-03-26_222534.png

Oh.... I see.

IFF "Accept" doesn't glow a bit when you hover on it with your mouse (indicating it's clickable)

IFF you're experiencing problems with all modals, the best I can offer is what I experienced early on in Skyrim. I had issues with modal buttons as well. Almost all of them in fact.  The solution for me came with installing Better Dialog Controls.

However, before pissing with that, I'd try hitting TAB to back out of the modal and menus. That should do the same as hitting accept. (unless of course you've remapped the TAB button to some other use, in which case you'd use whichever hotkey you remapped that function to)

Oddly, your actions seem....different. This is how mine looks (clipped from a larger snapshot for upload space and file size)

SLSL_accept_modal.jpg.ddf3f6e832b351b6d35c760dab66e7bc.jpg

note the difference? (mine has the word "Enter" displayed prominently in a button to the left of "Accept"

Edited by anjenthedog
editted becuase I suck and always leave something out or produce typos
5 hours ago, anjenthedog said:

Oh.... I see.

IFF "Accept" doesn't glow a bit when you hover on it with your mouse (indicating it's clickable)

IFF you're experiencing problems with all modals, the best I can offer is what I experienced early on in Skyrim. I had issues with modal buttons as well. Almost all of them in fact.  The solution for me came with installing Better Dialog Controls.

However, before pissing with that, I'd try hitting TAB to back out of the modal and menus. That should do the same as hitting accept. (unless of course you've remapped the TAB button to some other use, in which case you'd use whichever hotkey you remapped that function to)

Oddly, your actions seem....different. This is how mine looks (clipped from a larger snapshot for upload space and file size)

SLSL_accept_modal.jpg.ddf3f6e832b351b6d35c760dab66e7bc.jpg

note the difference? (mine has the word "Enter" displayed prominently in a button to the left of "Accept"

SLaL Vr Notice the Vr there I also pointed out quest 2 I found a fix for it By using the cursor to navigate It also fixed other problems I had thank you for trying to help me I guess

• 8 months later...