Island Living continuously creates homeless Sims

Island Living continuously creates homeless Sims.

I don't have the issue with any other expansion pack.  I started a new game two months ago and the problem still exists.  I thought MCCC would stop it using population settings but it hasn't.  The problem has been happening for a while now with different new games.  The Sims 4 creates a single homeless Island Living household in "Other Households".  I now have over 300 single family Island Living households in "Other Households".   Sulani is populated with plenty of medium sized families and only one of the lots are "Played".   My active household is in Sulani.  Every play session The Sims 4 generates a few more homeless Island Living Sims.

Household stories are disabled for "My Households" and "Other Households".

mc_settings.cfg

Edited by SkyBarbie
update
14 hours ago, SkyBarbie said:

Island Living continuously creates homeless Sims.

Normally the game does this anyway by default no matter what EP's are installed although there might be another Mod that amplifies it just for IL but IDK.

But new randoms are typically generated when your sim fast travels to other locations so it's not real extreme but a couple here and a couple there but

the game will do this forever. 

MCCC doesn't control or limit random Sim generation but only the genders & ages or allows you to import Saved Sims from your Library rather than EA generated randoms.

Provided that you have tons of saved custom sims available that is.

You need another Mod like NPCC or Zero's No Random Townies.

I prefer NPCC myself as it has more settings to control various other things.

Need to be a Patreon member to download the free public version but Paulson is slow to update the free version when the game updates break it.

Find the setting called 'Do Not Generate' and enable it to stop the random sim spawn fest.

You can also set it to use existing resident sims for service jobs rather than homeless which is supposedly the reason EA spawns homeless randoms but I found most of them might work a job once and then do nothing else after that so they are just useless sims.

EA likes to have 30 Bartenders, Mail Carriers, and Pizza Delivery Sims. 

When starting a new game you should disable it for awhile so the game can create bartenders but you have to travel your sim to all the bars/venues to get them to generate and there are like 3 shift changes if you allow shifts in NPCC settings. 

https://www.patreon.com/posts/public-npcc-v-1-63420895

Zero's Mod also works pretty good and only uses filters rather than scripts so it almost never breaks with game updates.

But with new games you often have to remove some filters otherwise you might have missing Bartenders and other service sims.

Travel around to other locations with filters removed to get the NPC's generated and then you can put those filters back into game afterwards.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/no-random-41053263

Edited by Scorpio

Forgot to mention NPCC also has a switch to control NPC Careers which is enabled by default so I disable that one and allow MCCC to control only Careers and NPCC

to handle only Service Jobs.

This prevents the two Mods from fighting with each other over control.

The second options is removing the MCCC Careers Module and allowing NPCC to control both Service Jobs and Careers.