see these lines?  theyve been here now since 1.75 at least and will NOT stay gone, they come and go and now its just about permanent,  this lastest update i figured it wouldve been taken care of, also ive been complaining about this for MONTHS now with zero response, please fix this or give me a fix.

BTW bodyslide does nothing to help this either

20220322175639_3.jpg

This is a flaw in FG abdominal bone weight

The original version is like this.

2092508321_36020220323085728722.jpg.7782d6a7a2db6f7bca073c5b1d5b1bf8.jpg

After I adjust it slightly, the line in your picture will not exist.

1174592173_36020220323085814431.jpg.ad8be5ebe7bbb4f906d265a54bd11cc8.jpg

Similarly, there is a flaw between the pelvis and thigh bones. When the thighs are separated to both sides, the skin on both sides of the pelvis will be pressed in part, because the weight of the thighs takes them away.

28815112_36020220323090142584.jpg.159f280b384adc9c27db3944767f92be.jpg

These can be adjusted by themselves. I think the official version doesn't think these are serious problems.

Edited by kziitd
48 minutes ago, Chunkers said:

bone weight, where?  ive played with that stuff in bodyslide and nothing has worked

In OutfitStudio

It is a software for making clothes or bodies.

Bodyslide just combines the production results with the preset of body to generate the resources used in the game.

6 hours ago, Chunkers said:

i know about bodyslide, how to get rid of those lines?  what settings, etc.

ive played with setting on the belly2 section with zero luck, no matter what i do that line stays there

She's not talking about BodySlide since simply adjusting belly sliders will not solve this issue. 

She's talking about using OutfitStudio to adjust the abdominal bone weights of the body mesh so your lines disappear. She even was nice enough to supply pictures.

6 hours ago, Mercenary666 said:

She's not talking about BodySlide since simply adjusting belly sliders will not solve this issue. 

She's talking about using OutfitStudio to adjust the abdominal bone weights of the body mesh so your lines disappear. She even was nice enough to supply pictures.

outfit studio is part of bodyslide... and im doing what the pics are are saying and theres NO change or stuff just get worse

I don't know what's wrong with your game, but mine doesn't have that issue at all, at least I've never seen it.  Have you tried deleting your femalebody.nif file and generating it again by selecting the preset (and check build morphs) and pressing the Build button?  And it isn't getting overwritten by another mod in your load order?  Are you using one of the supplied presets?  And you are using the ZeX skeleton and that isn't getting overwritten either?  Do you have any kind of unique player type mod installed?

Just some things off the top of my head.  I've been using FG since 1.8 and never saw that before.

Edited by Marg597

i have no mods that overwrite any body mods

also i use my own custom body build and yes i do have the skeleton (maybe thats not up to date... if you have the most up to date one that would be great)

also, this comes and goes, and this time it wont go away and hasnt gone away since 1.85 came out, worked fine (most of the time) before that.  

selected FG preset makes no difference either

lastly, i can un-install everything or start a new game and put in fusion girl 1st and it STILL doesnt work right

one thing i forgot also, if there something wrong with the lighting, then this is messed up too, and ive messed with every lighting mod i have with no luck either

Edited by Chunkers
2 hours ago, Chunkers said:

i have no mods that overwrite any body mods

also i use my own custom body build and yes i do have the skeleton (maybe thats not up to date... if you have the most up to date one that would be great)

also, this comes and goes, and this time it wont go away and hasnt gone away since 1.85 came out, worked fine (most of the time) before that.  

selected FG preset makes no difference either

lastly, i can un-install everything or start a new game and put in fusion girl 1st and it STILL doesnt work right

one thing i forgot also, if there something wrong with the lighting, then this is messed up too, and ive messed with every lighting mod i have with no luck either

All the most up to date links are in the Up-to-Date Adult Oriented Setup Guide.  You'll find the most recent ZeX Skeleton there as well.  I think it's a google drive link, it's safe (but you should always scan everything you download anyway)

As for the ZeX link, you may see a spinning circle when you click it, if it doesn't resolve to the folder structure just ignore that and click the download icon in the upper right corner. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eAUcQ79tgXzDhRCvnpH6WhNfaKFsjh3a/view

After updating your skeleton, my suggestion would be to try and overwrite your femalebody.nif with the FG Athletic preset in Bodyslide and then load your save or start a new game and check it.  If that looks OK then try your custom preset again.

As for the adult mod load order, I'll paste mine here, it's the same order as what they'd recommend in the AAF Discord.  It's not going to fix what we're talking about, but it may help you for visualization.  Just ignore the last folder listed in here, I was testing something.

load_order_aaf.png

i think i may have just found the problem, i just re-installed the game and went from VORTEX to MO2 and when i went to put the skeleton in, it said i wasnt packaged right so MO2 didnt recognize it and now i cant install it cuz i cant get the download to work 

Not sure why you are having trouble with the download, I'll send you the file.

Install the mod by pressing File -> Install Mod -> Choose the archive file from your folder -> set the name using the drop down box so that it's more informative (I usually try and select the most descriptive choice and also add anything in that makes sense) and press OK.

Edited by Marg597

ok, now i have another problem, just installed about half of the mods i use via vortex because when i went to launch game from MO2 it told me ingame that F4SE wasnt installed, when i launched game via VORTEX it works just fine

either way, the skeleton did not fix the issue (vortex load)

Edited by Chunkers
39 minutes ago, Chunkers said:

ok, now i have another problem, just installed about half of the mods i use via vortex because when i went to launch game from MO2 it told me ingame that F4SE wasnt installed, when i launched game via VORTEX it works just fine

either way, the skeleton did not fix the issue (vortex load)

You'll need to set up the F4SE launcher in MO2 and launch using that, if you want to continue using MO2.

i have done EXACTLY what this says to do and it does not work with MO2, vortex works 100% of the time, so whats the issue?!?  im beyond angry here playing with stupid stuff like this

just so were on the same page here again, this is ONLY during animation and certain poses, everything else is just fine, and you said you have zero issues even during animations/poses?  id like to know how

Edited by Chunkers
40 minutes ago, Chunkers said:

i have done EXACTLY what this says to do and it does not work with MO2, vortex works 100% of the time, so whats the issue?!?  im beyond angry here playing with stupid stuff like this

just so were on the same page here again, this is ONLY during animation and certain poses, everything else is just fine, and you said you have zero issues even during animations/poses?  id like to know how

If you are getting angry it might be time to do something else for a while.  Never mod when angry, tired or hungry.  Take care of yourself first.  You are worth more than a video game.

Mod Organizer has "Profile specific" ini files, if that box is checked in your profile manager.  If so, you are going to need to follow in the Adult guide where it says "Enable Modding".

image.png.6ec65a08c46e95e4b0eadd91a13ac339.png

everything is done right... EXCEPT for the line on the stomach which i can NOT get rid of and have no clue how its even there

ive done any and all troubleshooting stuff i can find plus the ideas you gave me with zero affect.  how does something go from working to not working with just a reboot, thats all i did and now its caused this mess

Are you still having issues with F4SE through MO, or is that all working now? 

Were you able to get the v5 skeleton I sent you installed and make sure nothing overwrites it?

Have you built the base body in bodyslide with a "stock" preset like Athletic as I suggested in order to test?  Start a new game just in case that helps?

If something is still not working, take note of the "conflicts" column in Mod Organizer, it will show you if something is being overwritten.

If you feel like Vortex is working better for you, it's fine to continue using it and troubleshoot that setup instead.  My general suggestions would be the same either way:

- Rebuild the body using a stock preset with check Build Morphs

- Make sure skeleton is installed and not getting overwritten

- If using physics, use OCBP with the appropriate MTM preset if desired  (But animations themselves don't really have "physics")

- Double check the Adult Guide if you're having animation problems. 

You could also try joining the AAF discord to ask as well (link is in the guide) , there's people there with more knowledge and perhaps they'd think of something else to check.  At the very least they can get your AAF sorted since you're reporting specifically problems when animating scenes.

2 hours ago, Chunkers said:

ive asked in the AAF discord but people dont ever respond to me about anyhing, they think its some kind of joke

I have not found that to be the case, generally people do help if you follow the server rules.