I've been trying to figure this out for days now. A few files I've had didn't know at the time what they really were as thought they were regular mods which turned out not to be the case but I did delete them when I realised what they were and also thought it was they mods that were causing the problems. But still have the same issues despite them being deleted. I've tried everything I could think of searched throughout but can't think what the issues are. Been at this for over a week now. 

WickedWhims_v167g_Exception.txt

4 hours ago, angelicmonstar said:

Have you updated your game? Because the current WW (and most other mods, including MCCC - Master Controller) will require you to have the most current version of the game to use the most current version of the mod.

Not OP, but I'm having the same issue, but everything was updated today - base game, WW, Nisa, & Basemental. Got rid of a bunch of random clothes, tattoos, and décor I downloaded today to no avail.

16 hours ago, Taryn94 said:

I've been trying to figure this out for days now. A few files I've had didn't know at the time what they really were as thought they were regular mods which turned out not to be the case but I did delete them when I realised what they were and also thought it was they mods that were causing the problems. But still have the same issues despite them being deleted. I've tried everything I could think of searched throughout but can't think what the issues are. Been at this for over a week now. 

WickedWhims_v167g_Exception.txt 25.11 kB · 3 downloads

You won't get help here if you're using pedo mods...

• 2 weeks later...

That’s what I’m on about I don’t know what mod is what as didn’t know what certain ones were until after. So deleted them but there’s a few still on it from what I’m being told here. Also they aren’t pedo mods. For the simple fact they are SIMS ffs. They are not real life kids can’t class something as being that for that reason. 

• Psalam locked this topic