Slider problem. Tits are perky and square all of a sudden

Im really pissed guys, hope you will help me with this. I downloaded some new characters as usual, logged into a game and noticed sliders dont work like they used to and tits are kind of square and sloppy. And now I cant make them as big as I could before. Thankfully I made a backup before all of this, deleted all new characters, logged into a game and its still the same, they still look awful and I cant make them big like before, how is it possible? I tried looking for sliders, but only ones I have are "Body overhaul slider project". They worked perfectly and now for some reason they dont work like they used to. Thanks in advance for any help

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

I had something similiar couple of months ago.  Downloaded and installed also a few sims with cc

What i did :
I exported my naked sim (important, otherwise the file will be flooded with clothes etc.) that had suddenly the same issue, opened it with the Sims4 Trayimporter, took a look the cc files it had and deleted all of them.  Deleted the cache file as well.

This is maybe not the best solution but it worked out for me.  So i`m fine with it :)

12 hours ago, misteryoboy1 said:

Im really pissed guys, hope you will help me with this. I downloaded some new characters as usual, logged into a game and noticed sliders dont work like they used to and tits are kind of square and sloppy. And now I cant make them as big as I could before.

It can be also caused by certain Body Parts-Female Tops or Skins/Skin Overlays and might even be Defaults if you notice it on every Female Sim.

(I'm referring to the blocky shape but Size and Slider issues might be another separate problem altogether).

Depending on how those Custom Sims were installed deleting them won't remove the Mods they had included but only the Tray files which are harmless.

You'll have to look through your Mods/CC for Defaults or other CC that you recently installed.

You can move them to your desktop in a temp folder several at a time to find the culprits.

Don't forget to delete your localthumbcache.pkg when you remove Mods/CC

It may be easier to just download those custom sims again and extract them to a test folder to get a list of the Mods/CC they had included.

Then you have a list so you can look for them in your Mods folder and delete them.

50 minutes ago, Bragos said:

I had something similiar couple of months ago.  Downloaded and installed also a few sims with cc

What i did :
I exported my naked sim (important, otherwise the file will be flooded with clothes etc.) that had suddenly the same issue, opened it with the Sims4 Trayimporter, took a look the cc files it had and deleted all of them.  Deleted the cache file as well.

This is maybe not the best solution but it worked out for me.  So i`m fine with it :)

Hey man, thank you for your help, it totally worked. I didnt know Tray importer was a thing. Btw Im pretty sure it was deleting cache file that helped if someone runs into the same problem.