Making facial scars - help please!

Ok, I've been routinely editing my facial tats, from moda and vanilla, with good success. Now I thought I'd go about a custom scar. Seems simple enough: find an existing one, edit the texture, just as with the tats... but I'm stuck at a step that propably is pretty simple, I could use a tip on how to about that. I'm using paint.net for all my editing needs if that's relevant.

So I have the 3 .DDS files for each scar. The simple B&W one, the "green one" and the "yellow-ish one". I'll give you an example, taken from Xenius' mod and converted to .png for uploading and display:

Scar11-d.png     Scar11-s.png     Scar11-n.png

Making the first one look the same is easy - draw, colour, soft focus and filter a bit...done. I usually drop them over my "femalehead.dds" in a new layer for easy positioning, straight forward enough. The step I'm having my trouble with is those other two files. Making the "white one" is easy

Scar12-d.png                                          [?]            [?]

bot how the **** do I get from there to the other two? Especially while maintaining positioning? I do so hope there is some sort of filter method or trick I can apply. I am a novice in Gimp, in a pinch I'll try, but I'd really hope that there is a way. Cutting into the characters face if precisely what raiders would do tho their new pet, it's easier than tattooing too. :D

Answer that question so that I'll succeed and I'll make you a custom scar for my character! :D

Watch tutorials on Youtube on how to make normal maps (it's the middle image, it gives relief to your image) and specular (the last image you're missing). You can do it with Gimp.

Basically you take the first image and do a Gimp process on it, nothing more.

man, fuck gimp, I thought i could do it with some colour filter work... really, all I need is some sort of advice how to colour-filter and adjust the images from pic 1 until they look 2 and 3. -__-

Ok, I guess there's no easy way. 

HA! Check this out: https://forums.getpaint.net/topic/24587-normal-map-renderer/

This and a bit of colour filters, there you are!...or so I thought.

Man, this is harder than it looks.

Edited by Cornoholio