Support mod for Futara's Dragon Race

2 hours ago, TemtemLover said:

Not with that attitude :P

But yes, 4 legged character would need more than blank default animations that ppl use for custom races.

...that and also the author might understandably go reeeee about this lol.

Yes, to all of the above... but... i'm more so concerned, that users have showcased a few things for me about this race, that i refuse to touch since;

For one, they're an extremely complex cheat race, as in, they can fly, breathe fire, and more, and more importantly, need their own game engine "fix" mod to be used. They likely do not render the same as other races, and i'm concerned even adding SxB support to them might not be supported by the API, let alone their body-shape. We also got comments from random people complaining "Sexbound broke Futara Dragon UI, how dare you guys be incompatible on purpose" and we proceeded to be confused and shrug.

1 hour ago, red3dred said:

Yes, to all of the above... but... i'm more so concerned, that users have showcased a few things for me about this race, that i refuse to touch since;

For one, they're an extremely complex cheat race, as in, they can fly, breathe fire, and more, and more importantly, need their own game engine "fix" mod to be used. They likely do not render the same as other races, and i'm concerned even adding SxB support to them might not be supported by the API, let alone their body-shape. We also got comments from random people complaining "Sexbound broke Futara Dragon UI, how dare you guys be incompatible on purpose" and we proceeded to be confused and shrug.

Ahh, I see. 

I once tried adapting Kazdra support to funnction as a stand in for FutaraDragon and it showed the normal FutaraDragon sleeping in front of the sex scene that also had the kazdra sprite. red3dred's comment is likely going to be how most people feel about this task.

2 minutes ago, Ant Cant said:

I once tried adapting Kazdra support to funnction as a stand in for FutaraDragon and it showed the normal FutaraDragon sleeping in front of the sex scene that also had the kazdra sprite. red3dred's comment is likely going to be how most people feel about this task.

As i was afraid would be the case, yeah. The complex renderer for their race doesn't seem to like the method Sexbound uses to make them invisible. Oh well.

• 4 months later...