sooo i need help with bodyslide but a little backstory to this issue

the other day i turned on my pc and at one point i had bumped my external ssd cable and it made my pc unable to read the drive for a moment once it started reading it again steam had a fit and told me none of my games were installed (which was bs) i found a way to get steam to read the drive again however it changed the name from a ? drive to E: so now all of my games had a issue because the game path changed and vortex went nuts i fixed vortex had no issues however i just now installed someone elses mod and was trying to figure out why bodyslide studio showed no textures for it then i tried one of my other clothing mods and found out none of them show textures in bodyslide studio now im like CRAP so i tried to reinstall it to no avail and now i cant use it i just get this  please help someone?

unknown.png

So you need to restore that drive original unit letter. Because the alternative would be keep changing individual file path in every program asking for the previous path.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server/storage/disk-management/change-a-drive-letter

Once you solve that, verify if Steam and your other programs work as intended (you'll probably need to undo whatever you did to make Steam work after changing the drive letter). At that point everything should work as before (should, as long as you restore the previous drive letter and undo the workaround you did in Steam). Then you can open BS and go to Settings (button near the bottom-right corner of the program) and check the Game Data Path is your current Skyrim SE install.

image.png.273254da5984411e07c4dc55a9fd6f77.png

(If all you have in that drive is Steam, and all your other programs are already working as intended you could keep the new letter for that drive and change this game data path to manually point it to the new file path and it should work too).

Edited by Just Don't