@Railman1225

As for your other issues. The sizing works fine under normal conditions. I haven't tested them with extreme stretching as this always turns out to be an issue. The lower poly count + the tight fit and the wrinkles on some clohtes makes it problematic.

As for the conveyer storage... I could swear that I tested it and it worked fine. I will check that at some point and update the mod if necessary.

6 hours ago, IceStormNG said:

@Railman1225

As for your other issues. The sizing works fine under normal conditions. I haven't tested them with extreme stretching as this always turns out to be an issue. The lower poly count + the tight fit and the wrinkles on some clohtes makes it problematic.

As for the conveyer storage... I could swear that I tested it and it worked fine. I will check that at some point and update the mod if necessary.

Well, to be fair, I'm currently using 5.10, which means it might just be specific to that version. I'll see if the problem persists with 5.11 once I download it. Also, I understand about the sizing. It honestly makes sense, it's just that although they're closer to the largest size normally possible, that's the thing. Maxing out the normal slider for Breasts causes it to happen. For sliders like Fantasy, that'd be understandable. It's just weird that the normal Breast slider has that. Also, something I found out while testing is that increasing the Nipple size seems to solve the issue with the Long Blouse. How interesting...

7 minutes ago, Railman1225 said:

Well, to be fair, I'm currently using 5.10, which means it might just be specific to that version. I'll see if the problem persists with 5.11 once I download it. Also, I understand about the sizing. It honestly makes sense, it's just that although they're closer to the largest size normally possible, that's the thing. Maxing out the normal slider for Breasts causes it to happen. For sliders like Fantasy, that'd be understandable. It's just weird that the normal Breast slider has that. Also, something I found out while testing is that increasing the Nipple size seems to solve the issue with the Long Blouse. How interesting...

The reason is likely that I used uni-boob reference body for the sliders as it gives more realistic deformation on the clothes. But it can sometimes cause clipping when sliders get near their limits.

I might check some of them at some point, otherwise, it's rather easy to fix in OS if it bothers you a lot. Just need the brush tool to inflate the mesh when the slider is maxed out,

Sooooo, few updates.
Conveyor Storage still doesn't work for 5.11
However, now the Shoe machine has become very temperamental, and will only make certain shoes (seems to prefer those with block heels, only the block heel pumps, ankle boots, and standard high heels have worked so far)

I'm just gonna use OS to fix the clipping. Might be a weights issue. Thankfully, most if not all of the tops don't have loose edges, so readjusting the weights won't affect them. Shoe machine still broke(forgot to mention the scarves on the Accessories machine also don't want to be built). I also want to apologize if I seem to be stacking these problems up. Really sorry if I'm overwhelming you!
Also going to revert back to 5.10 to see if the Shoe Machine problem lies in .11

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, AWHA2 said:

Getting some weird texture mismatch issues with the pantyhose. Are they implemented as overlays on the body?

You might have some older mods still installed so the old textures conflict. They're not overlays, they're meshes.

On 4/1/2024 at 4:39 PM, Данилян said:

на старой версии было лучше 

I tested all of the stuff. Even with all the sliders maxed, there were only very few examples of it clipping.

Keep in mind that you have to select the right "fit" for the tops to match the pants/skirts. Otherwise you will see clipping around the hips.

Are you sure, you cleanly re-built all the bodyslide files, and that there are no leftovers from old installs?

On 4/12/2024 at 8:03 AM, AWHA2 said:

The pantyhose textures don't display properly in my game.

You have another mod of my shoes or clothes installed which contains the old textures. Or some other mod that uses my resources and hasn't renamed them.

• 2 weeks later...

@IceStormNG

First of all, awesome mods.

About the nipple and side boob clipping issues posted by some users a few days back. It is a problem with the high heels bodyslide files either of the breasts sliders or the nipple sliders. Of the ones I have checked, only the Asymmetric Pumps and Blade Pumps don't have problems. In the comparison there are Ankle Strap Peep Toe Sandals (has the problem) and Asymmetric Pumps (has no problem), both have Breasts > Push Together slider to 100%.

I might be wrong, but it appears that the problem is with the nipples that don't move. I base that on the deformation around the nipple when moving that slider.

I'll have to play the game with tiddies pointing out. Meh, I have made worst compromises.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

*Edit* Nearly forgot, I downloaded them individually but that shouldn't matter, just been thorough.

image.thumb.png.0b4ca7d848b54e912148c5a64c5b7b1a.pngCapture3.thumb.PNG.3795a630aee4adf8bc3855dd9e2959ef.PNG

Edited by d1986
Forgot some details.

I have found a quick workaround for the clipping issue while wearing some of the heels/shoes. 

First you need to open BodySlide and select the outfit, for this example I'll be using Blade Thigh Boots, then open it in Outfit Studio by clicking the button shown below.

1.thumb.jpg.a26ade05394fc5b9c4c7ae5fd9fa245d.jpg

Now that you have the outfit loaded you should have a panel on the top right corner with an entry called CBBE_Outfit in green letters. This entry is the one that has the problem, but we can't delete it because it has the position and morph for the feet, so we will have to force it to work as it should (if you want, you can check the slider BreastTogether on the panel below, it should not be working). First, right click the entry CBBE_Outfit and a menu will appear, select Set Reference, this will toggle it off and should change color to grey as shown below (IMPORTANT, if you don't do this, it will be deleted when you do the next step).

2.PNG.43bab90caa7bb120a6796d0896b77cc2.PNG 3.PNG.2da1bb51d474d42f0142854e39042287.PNG

Next step is to load a new reference that will allow us to reset whatever is wrong with CBBE_Outfit. To do that we need to go to the upper left corner and click on File, on the dropdown menu select Load Reference, select the options as shown below and click OK.

4.jpg.3b1a70f6402c70fb3b81c05f65b5f79e.jpg5.jpg.696a884a68b43032986754d411f489bb.jpg

You will now notice two things, one, there is a pair of feet jutting out from the boots (that is because we have two bodies colliding), and two, we now have a new entry at the top right corner panel called CBBE in green letters. Now you go to the top left corner of your screen and click on Slider and a dropdown menu will appear, click on Conform All, a window will appear but don't change anything and just click Ok. What we just did is, in a way, we brute forced the whole original CBBE body reference onto the one the dev included with his mod, instead of fixing one or two errors it might have had.

6.jpg.9ed076f5abd1406a94545bdcadf22033.jpg7.jpg.368792694601d95dc11392be16e22ef7.jpg

Final step is just clean up. On your top right panel, right click the entry called CBBE and on the dropdown menu click delete. If all went well, you should be back to how it was when you started, no jutting out feet and only 3 entries; Boots, CBBE_Outfit and PH. Next, right click the entry CBBE_Outfit and on the dropdown menu click Set Reference, now it should be back in green letters CBBE_Outfit. That is all, if you want to check if it worked you can play around with the slider BreastTogether in the panel below, it should be working properly now. Now you just save your changes and exit (I personally just close the window and click OK when asked to save the changes 😅).

Once you closed Outfit Studio and are back at BodySlide you have to reload your item (in this example Blade Thigh Boots) from the Outfit/body dropdown menu. This is because the old one is still loaded in cache. Once you reload you should be able to see the difference and check the sliders, now you just click Build as usual and you are done.