Need help installing sexout mods

I had sexout working except for penis stretching ,also when i installed some mods i was told that i was missing a commonresources.esm i found the file and installed it everything seemed ok, but when i ran the game it said that i needed to upgrade to jip 56 or higher ,when i went to download the jip file the only version available was 6.2  and that i also would need to upgrade to xnvse
 6.2.5 downloaded and installed the files and it broke my game. i deleted fallout and starting from an early save from good springs ,from the attachment can someone let me know if i am missing any files in order to get sexout working.

fallout.gif

Edited by manta28
spelling

I finally got it work properly no more infinity dick ,i installed a few mods that did not require commonresource.esm and they are working fine, but most of the mods need that file  to work and  jip ln 56  or greater ,they were taken down and the only version available is 6.25 and forces you to also install xnsve 6.25, they broke my game ,there were many complaints on nexus about breaking the game , missing dialog in order to complete quests also my dialog wheel to talk to willo  disappeared,i searched the web to try and find an older version of jip but had no luck .If someone knows where i could find an older version please let me know ,i want to use the coito ergo sum mod that removes the black screens from the original mod but it wont work without commonresource.esm and jip ln.

Edited by manta28
spelling
3 hours ago, manta28 said:

I finally got it work properly no more infinity dick ,i installed a few mods that did not require commonresource.esm and they are working fine, but most of the mods need that file  to work and  jip ln 56  or greater ,they were taken down and the only version available is 6.25 and forces you to also install xnsve 6.25, they broke my game ,there were many complaints on nexus about breaking the game , missing dialog in order to complete quests also my dialog wheel to talk to willo  disappeared,i searched the web to try and find an older version of jip but had no luck .If someone knows where i could find an older version please let me know ,i want to use the coito ergo sum mod that removes the black screens from the original mod but it wont work without commonresource.esm and jip ln.

Sexout Common Resources requires JIP NVSE, but it can also work with older versions.

on the link below you can find older versions. '55' can work with the older NVSE:

https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/58277/?tab=files&category=archived

Thanks for the link, but the actual files are not there ,that page is for reference only ,if you click on any of link's on that page the files are not there .This is from one of the posts on that site 

Hi, would it be at all possible to share version 55.84 again, for those of us using legacy mods? Thanks. Great mod by the way, keep up the good work.
    02 March 2022, 7:56PM
    JIP LN 56.00+ and xNVSE work fine with older mods, unless by "legacy mods" you mean Sexout or Fallout: Who Vegas. Those are known to have issues with xNVSE, but those are weird edge cases.
    05 March 2022, 9:08AM
    I second this REQUEST! I am finally going to try WHO VEGAS and it doesn't support your latest versions according to them and the patch "fixing" this  by one of the Founders surprisingly also doesn't cover everything it needs to. 55.83 would probably work too... So please find it in your heart to take a few seconds or minutes one day and supply us lowly supporters with at least that older version if still archived somewhere. PLEASE!? 

So if anyone goes to that site and scrolls threw a few of the posts will see all sorts of problems that people are having getting it to work with fallout nv ,so for me or any newcomer to sexout who does not have a copy older version of jip ln ,will not be able install any sexout mod that requires commonresources.esm witch is almost all of them, i found 3 mods that work and that do not require commonresources.esm, the rest all require it to run them.
7 hours ago, manta28 said:

Thanks for the link, but the actual files are not there ,that page is for reference only ,if you click on any of link's on that page the files are not there .This is from one of the posts on that site 

Hi, would it be at all possible to share version 55.84 again, for those of us using legacy mods? Thanks. Great mod by the way, keep up the good work.
    02 March 2022, 7:56PM
    JIP LN 56.00+ and xNVSE work fine with older mods, unless by "legacy mods" you mean Sexout or Fallout: Who Vegas. Those are known to have issues with xNVSE, but those are weird edge cases.
    05 March 2022, 9:08AM
    I second this REQUEST! I am finally going to try WHO VEGAS and it doesn't support your latest versions according to them and the patch "fixing" this  by one of the Founders surprisingly also doesn't cover everything it needs to. 55.83 would probably work too... So please find it in your heart to take a few seconds or minutes one day and supply us lowly supporters with at least that older version if still archived somewhere. PLEASE!? 

So if anyone goes to that site and scrolls threw a few of the posts will see all sorts of problems that people are having getting it to work with fallout nv ,so for me or any newcomer to sexout who does not have a copy older version of jip ln ,will not be able install any sexout mod that requires commonresources.esm witch is almost all of them, i found 3 mods that work and that do not require commonresources.esm, the rest all require it to run them.

Sexout Common Resources works with old and new version of JIP. I tested that. I don't know why it wouldn't work for you.

just a random question, but are you using NVSE Extender 19?

I don't know how but it is working now ,still brings a pop up telling me i need to upgrade but before it said i needed ver 56 or newer ,now it says i need 52 or newer ,i just click on okay it goes away and the mods all work now, thank very much dborg2 for helping me out.