(solved) Way to get current NPC place then return NPC on the place without PC moving?

Hi,, I could get pos (x, y, z) in the cell.. then can move NPC,, or I can move NPC to other reference object (eg player)

but is there stable way?

I means,  

1.  set current world pos of the NPC, (cell.. or x.y,z etc)

2. NPC moved to another cell..  or teleported to the playe (different cell)

3.  return (move)  NPC to the place where NPC locate in (1)  ?

I just had thought, so I can use object reference property x, y, z,, but it seems the pos in the cell..

so if NPC moved to another cell, I suppose it not work..

The difficult thing for me,, is,, so player do not move,, but only NPC need to return to the place where she was in (send back NPC)...?

Is there script example or script package,  which can offer those things?

==

so at current I plan to generate kind of marker,, near by NPC,..  then after NPC move somewhere,, I move NPC to the reference (teleport),,

is it right direction??   ?

===

so I generate new memo (book) when I call NPC with actor.placeatme ()  near by NPC, then store  it as objectreference[] array in quest script,  for each NPC, 

which I called.

after that, when I need to return her to their original location, , she teleport to the memo. >> remove the memo.

it seems worked for me..

Edited by greenmango12
  • greenmango12 changed the title to (solved) Way to get current NPC place then return NPC on the place without PC moving?