Is there any way to disable the fade to black that precedes most AAF scenes?

Hey there, I'm looking to do a bit of tinkering with my AAF install, and one of the first things I want to do is to get rid of the fade to black that occurs before a animation starts in AAF. I find it a little frustrating since there's no real reason for it to be there, unless it's just for masking actor's teleporting into position or something.

I personally find it less immersive to have that fade to black there and was wondering about how I could disable it.

If you get rid of it, you are going to see some non-immersive things happen.

It hides actor movement as well as the shift from the real actors to the clone actors that actually have the sex.  Yes, your real character only gets to watch the sex while restrained in position until the fun is all over.

1 hour ago, flipdarkfuture said:

Oh, okay. I thought it worked similar to Sexlab where your character just enters into a paired animation with another actor? If that's the case, then no worries then.

The dopplegangers/clones will enter into a paired animation while the original actors are restrained and have their Alpha set to 0 so that they are invisible.