CTD when trying to feed as werewolf

Well, this is interesting. Normally, the first thing I tell someone who posts a papyrus log for a CTD issue is that thee papyrus log rarely tells you the cause of the CTD. However, it appears you may have the exception to the rule. A recurring issue with your papyrus log is:

Does not have face animation data

(This is prefaced with WEREWOLF).

This would seem to indicate that you have a mod (your guess is probably better than mine) which changes the appearance of the werewolf face. In turn, this has "turned off" the feeding animation and you get a CTD. Probably your best bet is to turn off all your werewolf related mods, be certain that the CTD goes away under those conditions, and then add them back one or two at a time.

32 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Well, this is interesting. Normally, the first thing I tell someone who posts a papyrus log for a CTD issue is that thee papyrus log rarely tells you the cause of the CTD. However, it appears you may have the exception to the rule. A recurring issue with your papyrus log is:

This would seem to indicate that you have a mod (your guess is probably better than mine) which changes the appearance of the werewolf face. In turn, this has "turned off" the feeding animation and you get a CTD. Probably your best bet is to turn off all your werewolf related mods, be certain that the CTD goes away under those conditions, and then add them back one or two at a time.

Alright, I'll try it. Many thanks!

58 minutes ago, Psalam said:

The only problem is I can't understand what mod makes my male werewolf to have a... well, penis, and female werewolf to have breasts. Damn.

I wouldn't expect that those are causing the facial animation issues. However, one way to proceed is, while in game (and in 3rd person view which you must be as a werewolf), open the console and click on your character. Since you have SkyUI you should have information on both sides of your screen. On the tight side, roughly halfway down, is something that says (something like) most recent mod to affect this character. You can eliminate that mod and see if your issue resolves. Rinse and repeat as necessary. It will go through everything that impacts you as a werewolf eventually.

11 hours ago, Psalam said:

I wouldn't expect that those are causing the facial animation issues. However, one way to proceed is, while in game (and in 3rd person view which you must be as a werewolf), open the console and click on your character. Since you have SkyUI you should have information on both sides of your screen. On the tight side, roughly halfway down, is something that says (something like) most recent mod to affect this character. You can eliminate that mod and see if your issue resolves. Rinse and repeat as necessary. It will go through everything that impacts you as a werewolf eventually.

It says unknown. I've tried disabling all face animation mods/werewolf related ones (I basically only have one, growl) tried disabling More Nasty Creatures, SOS, installed HDT Werewolves overhaul from loverslab with a growl patch, thought maybe it'd help. No, nothing's changed. 
Guess I'll just leave it as it is cuz other than this, my skyrim is more or less stable with crashes only like once in a few hours.

11 hours ago, Psalam said:

Sorry to have wasted your time. Still, many thanks for trying to help!