(solved) How you can get actor who you speak first with dialog and use it in another script? (papyrus)

Hello,, I hope to know easy way, to get Actor, who I talked with one dialog (NPC-a) of quest, then use the Actor in script, which attached to another topic with another NPC-b)

I set factions for NPC-a and NPC-b,

but I can not find to get NPC-a and send it as argument of another script..

At current it work like this.

1.  I use one  player dialog and info,,  then the NPC-A get in fanction A, and I set Package, (just use follow player tempalte), then she follow me

2.  I use another player dialog and info,,  then set  NPC B  in faction B  and I set package to follow PC  

then I move ,, I start another dialog with NPC B.

then I hope to do something, with script, (frankly said, start sex NPC B and NPC A ^^;)   so I hope to get Actor NPC A and use it argument for startsex (Actor[])

I should miss really basic things,, but I can not find good way,, to keep the Acotr A when I set her in faction...

(though I do not know if I really need to use Faction,, but it make clear separate Actor A from another NPC, so I temporally set so)

Any adivcie welcom,,  ^^;  (at current I lost way,,)

======

sorry I seems miss use property so, it did not work correctly.

I just need to attach one more script for quest, then set actor property,

then when I employ npc1, set her, then when I talk NPC2,, set him in the quest script property, >>> reuse it in another dialog.. 

if it not work may open again ^^;

Edited by greenmango12
  • greenmango12 changed the title to (solved) How you can get actor who you speak first with dialog and use it in another script? (papyrus)