[SEARCH] Mods to be an a-hole male character?

I see many mods catering to prostitution, humiliation, discrimination, being a slave, forced stuff, etc. as the receiver of the abuse and only as a female at that.

I play as male though and a rather despicable one. I would like to engage in those kinds of activities as the inflictor. Interested in anything that engages in being rather awful to others and/or power-hungry. thanks

Edited by hawkbb
27 minutes ago, hawkbb said:

I see many mods catering to prostitution, humiliation, discrimination, being a slave, forced stuff, etc. as the receiver of the abuse and only as a female at that.

I play as male though and a rather despicable one. I would like to engage in those kinds of activities as the inflictor. Interested in anything that engages in being rather awful to others and/or power-hungry. thanks

Stand behind the whip, not kneeling in front of it!

There is a very old mod named Sex Lab ZZZ or something like that, which gave you a spell that forced your unwanted advances on others.  Not sure if there is something more recent than that, though.

@kalador thank you for these suggestions. I found an SE conversion of PAH and will check it out. Sadly none for SexLab ZZZ... too bad. Looked interesting.

Edited: whoops. Just realized I posted in LE request & find instead of the SE section. Sorry about that.

Edited by hawkbb
  • sky.hawk changed the title to [SEARCH] Mods to be an a-hole male character?
4 hours ago, kalador said:

Stand behind the whip, not kneeling in front of it!

There is a very old mod named Sex Lab ZZZ or something like that, which gave you a spell that forced your unwanted advances on others.  Not sure if there is something more recent than that, though.

9 minutes ago, hawkbb said:

Edited: whoops. Just realized I posted in LE request & find instead of the SE section. Sorry about that.

You guys want Defeat. No Spell but way better with after effects and good customizable. But you don't want the original, either bakas version of defeat or bane masters.

And it has a patch to work with Pahe too.

And don't forget to look diary of mine up. a very good addon for Pahe.

Edited by Gukahn
11 hours ago, Gukahn said:

You guys want Defeat. No Spell but way better with after effects and good customizable. But you don't want the original, either bakas version of defeat or bane masters.

I've been playing with the original Defeat so I'll def check out these other two versions. Didn't know of Baka as a creator, and they've got some cool mods. Thanks for the discovery.

11 hours ago, Gukahn said:

And don't forget to look diary of mine up. a very good addon for Pahe.

Tried looking this mod up but only found a retexture mod. What does it entail?

UPDATE: found it as I was further diving into the PAH world ;)

Edited by hawkbb
5 hours ago, hawkbb said:

Tried looking this mod up but only found a retexture mod. What does it entail?

UPDATE: found it as I was further diving into the PAH world

It's amazing. Makes the whole slaver thing real worth making a good chunk of my modlist working around it and it gets better with every update ^^

Since you found it you will already know if it suits you or not :classic_angel: