• 1 year later...

There's nothing for male PCs that's quite as good as the SSBBW mod, but there are a few that would get close to what you want for a male PC.

- Gain Some Weight - WIP (Nexus Mods)

- Dynamic Weight System (Nexus Mods)

- Unhealthy Craving (on Lovers Lab - it uses some of the following:...)

- Rad Morphing Redux (RMR) - also here on LL, but you might prefer the newer version that is a "Rads Trigger" as a dependency for a new version that handles a bunch of different morphing triggers, such as Unhealthy Craving.

- Cleavage (LL) - same thing as RMR, is a morphing trigger, but for equipped clothing/slots or something?

- And the there's a "Fallout Vore" mod somewhere that I don't know much about, but supposedly is morphs weight/fat sliders and such.

I know I'm late, but I hope that helps.

21 hours ago, iluvphatgirlz said:

There's nothing for male PCs that's quite as good as the SSBBW mod, but there are a few that would get close to what you want for a male PC.

- Gain Some Weight - WIP (Nexus Mods)

- Dynamic Weight System (Nexus Mods)

- Unhealthy Craving (on Lovers Lab - it uses some of the following:...)

- Rad Morphing Redux (RMR) - also here on LL, but you might prefer the newer version that is a "Rads Trigger" as a dependency for a new version that handles a bunch of different morphing triggers, such as Unhealthy Craving.

- Cleavage (LL) - same thing as RMR, is a morphing trigger, but for equipped clothing/slots or something?

- And the there's a "Fallout Vore" mod somewhere that I don't know much about, but supposedly is morphs weight/fat sliders and such.

I know I'm late, but I hope that helps.

ty!! UC is right up my alley!

12 hours ago, cbtofficial69 said:

Glad I could help. Btw, I saw the author of the SSBBW mod make a post a while back about making a SSBHM body type in an update for his mod.

I don't know if/when that will come to be, but who knows maybe he will at some point.

Here is a link to the post: https://forum.weightgaming.com/t/fallout-4-weight-gain-mod-question-for-lovers-of-fat-men/15296

And here's a link to the SSBBW mod if you want to bookmark it and check it every now and then for the update:

https://www.deviantart.com/coldsteelj/art/Fallout-4-WeightGain-mod-ssbbw-730902010

15 hours ago, cbtofficial69 said:

Fair warning, while I try to keep UC functional for all genders and attempt to stick with gender-neutral terminology, a lot of the focus is on the psychology of eating disorders/food addiction and weight-based discrimination. How women experience these things differs a bit from men, and I don't think the mod does an adequate job of serving that aspect.

On 11/27/2023 at 8:35 AM, vaultbait said:

Fair warning, while I try to keep UC functional for all genders and attempt to stick with gender-neutral terminology, a lot of the focus is on the psychology of eating disorders/food addiction and weight-based discrimination. How women experience these things differs a bit from men, and I don't think the mod does an adequate job of serving that aspect.

I didn't really think about that. I usually play as a female PC anyways. Also it may be worth pointing out that some mods that use the same body sliders will sort of fight for control over those sliders. Which will result in the body visually flickering between slider sizes at every update interval. I try to configure things in such a way to minimize/eliminate duplicate slider effects. For example, I use coldsteelj's weight gain mod which has its own CCBE-based body that uses "SSBBW3 body" slider for the weight gain, but i noticed with CBBE you can still kinda use the vanilla sliders so I let UC effect the vanilla "BodyFat" slider. And I let the rads trigger and other things effect other random sliders like butt, hips, breasts, etc. Until we can figure out a way to make certain body morphing mods compatible with each other this is how we have to do things.

Edited by iluvphatgirlz
9 hours ago, iluvphatgirlz said:

it may be worth pointing out that some mods that use the same body sliders will sort of fight for control over those sliders. Which will result in the body visually flickering between slider sizes at every update interval

What version of LooksMenu are you using? That should be fixed in 1.6.20, but since people have observed an increase in erection morph problems with male bodies during sex scenes with LM versions after 1.6.18, most people end up using the older version and working around the conflicting keyword morphs bug instead.

9 hours ago, iluvphatgirlz said:

I try to configure things in such a way to minimize/eliminate duplicate slider effects. For example, I use coldsteelj's weight gain mod which has its own CCBE-based body that uses "SSBBW3 body" slider for the weight gain, but i noticed with CBBE you can still kinda use the vanilla sliders so I let UC effect the vanilla "BodyFat" slider. And I let the rads trigger and other things effect other random sliders like butt, hips, breasts, etc. Until we can figure out a way to make certain body morphing mods compatible with each other this is how we have to do things.

Yes, since Fusion Girl has a separate Body Fat slider, that's what I configure RMR to associate with the Unhealthy Craving trigger (and what I generally recommend to other UC users). I'm not aware of any mods adding their own keyword morphs for FG's Body Fat slider anyway, so it works out well enough.

On 11/27/2023 at 7:35 AM, vaultbait said:

That's still fine by me. I usually play effeminate male characters, so I feel it may fit.

Also, for custom body sliders: male PCs pretty much only have Bodytalk and WIPs like A-Body, but it works.