[SEARCH] Looking for mods that give you more direct control over sex

Hi people, Im fairly new to modding so Im hoping theres already an existing mod out that and someone can just point me to it.

Currently, the closest Ive found is SexLab Eager NPCs, but thats still not *quite* what Im looking for. While SLEN does allow you to choose between various options like telling the NPC what position you want to do, once you make that choice, what happens after that is more or less automatic.

Im looking for a mod that allows direct control over your actions; choose positions on the fly, control/adjust how hard or fast, possibly control where/when you cum, maybe even be able to do things like spank or choke or pull hair, though I realize that last part is probably more of a long shot. Also, anything that allows dirty talk would also be great, but thats kind of secondary. So yeah, if anyone knows of any mods that fit what Im looking for, Id greatly appreciate if you could point me in the right direction.

My current setup is:

Skyrim SE 1.5.97

SKSE 2.0.20

SkyUI 5.2.0

SL Framework 1.6.3

Sexlab Aroused Redux

Sexlab Random Sex

Papyrus 3.9.0

FNIS 7.6

All in one add ons for SL 2.0.0

CBBE 3.4

Dripping when aroused

Funny Biz Rape Redux animation pack

ZaZ animation pack 8.0 rev2

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended 4.80.0

Racemenu 0.4.19

ZAZ animation pack 8.0 UNP

SLEN

SLEN "You dont need a break" fix

SLEN "I wanna watch"

SOS 1.1.4

Public whore 1.1.12

You might look at SL Tools, though I am not sure how well it works in SE. (unless that Skyrim SE entry at the top of the list is wrong)

It gives you greater control over selecting animations.

The spank/choke/pull hair might not be possible at all in Sexlab, since it uses pre-created animations.  You would need one that includes that action installed and then you could select it as your animation, but if it is setup as doggy and you wanted missionary I don't think that would work.

The mod Apropos does provide some text options on the side. If you wanted to always have dirty talk with anal animation, or aggressive, or some combination tag set, that might do what you want.  If you wanted to pick from a series of things to say while the Sexlab animation is playing, I do not know that is possible.

I have no idea what OSex can do, but you could look at that and all of its options instead.