On 2/15/2022 at 1:54 AM, supernipsu said:

I made some visual aids for identifying the poses by from 1 - 100 and by some basic categories.

From 1 - 100:

Reveal hidden contents

Grid-01-50.jpg

Grid-51-100.jpg

By Category:

Reveal hidden contents

Grid-By-Type-01.jpgGrid-By-Type-02.jpg

Grid-By-Type-03.jpg

For some reason now the workshop category doesnt show up but the rugs are there. Type in console: help hoocker 4 and you will see all the rugs. Then use placeatme + the number of the rugs you want to use.

However there seems to be a problem with assigning settlers

Edited by llab314159
On 4/17/2022 at 11:49 AM, llab314159 said:

Used the Universal Fix but that just removed all the categorys added by mods

On 4/18/2022 at 5:50 PM, DarkYak said:

Doesn't work for me either.  I tried a fresh install on a new character, and no rugs available...

Have you tried using the first uploaded file and got the same issue? The first one I added them under Misc I believe.

5 hours ago, DEMMERS said:

Have you tried using the first uploaded file and got the same issue? The first one I added them under Misc I believe.

I just tried the first uploaded file, and that one seems to work fine.  It's just the v2 file that does not have the rugs.

2 hours ago, llab314159 said:

Did anyone find a way yet to assign settlers permanently?

Unless you have a mod that alters a settler, the only thing that removes them from a pose is combat. However I am looking into a way to make them also ignore combat.

On 4/25/2022 at 8:48 PM, DEMMERS said:

Unless you have a mod that alters a settler, the only thing that removes them from a pose is combat. However I am looking into a way to make them also ignore combat.

Thabks for the feedbacl but that isn't the problem. The settlers will enter the pose for 1 second and then leave. This need't hurry tho.

• 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...