steroid

Emily

Says it's a buff potion that give extra strength to atlethic and sportsmen to enhance their natural performance and banned by official sport.

Emily use buff out on fallout.3 no big deal. It make life a lot easier, but never she actually use or have steroid to experiment on herself.

So emily wonder if anyone ever drink steroid? Does it work as prescribed?

I haven't used it.. however I am aware of the substance. It does indeed give an boost to fit athletes. . It is a noticeable boost as well. That is the reason it is banned from most every professional sport known to man. It causes muscle to increase. Stamina and energy to some. Contrary to popular belief it doesn't cause the male ... member to shrink. It will however cause the testes to shrink. I believe I read somewhere it can cause menstruation of women to become off or stop completely. It can give secondary sex male characteristics to women that use it extensively and improperly.

However this is anabolic steroids not medical steroids given for asthmatics or other inflammation diseases. They give different effects and are medically supervised. The can contribute to people getting infections due to the anti-inflammatory process of the medicine.

Both can be nasty if not handled correctly. In sports there is "roid rage" where the hormones become so off that the person acts very uncharacteristic and violently. In medical process they gain weight and can have other negative effects if they suddenly stop taking the medicine or take it improperly.

Both mess with the biochemistry badly and should be avoided where ever possible.

Emily learned that some developing country feed steroid to chicken and cows instead of using normal feeding.

Buffed up meat with messed proteins... this is illegal, of course.

And

Some human that cannot afford time and money to train and to buy some protein shake. Also feed themselves steroid. :P

Such a quick way to gain mass.

For underweight person like emily it's kinda tempting to try even for a teeny tiny few bitty of dosage.

Any kind of anabolic steriods will do you no good. The damages that they can cause to body and mind outweigh any advantage you may get from them.

To gain wait eat more :P  If i is good food it is more healthy and more fun than taking steriods.

If it is because Emily feels underweight, Emily shouldn't worry if Emily is eating a proper balanced diet and getting some proper exercise. Emily's body should be where it is supposed to be. If Emily is still concerned check with Emily's doctor they have test to make sure that the body is working correctly and using the proper nutrients. If Emily's doctor finds nothing wrong and has no concerned with Emily's weight, Emily shouldn't either.

Emily should also keep in mind that as she ages she will naturally gain more weight. Emily improper weight gain now can mean that Emily will be overweight in the future and have a harder time loosing it.

If it is tone or curves that Emily wants it is safe to use some weights. Emily will most likely not end up looking like a guy... :P

Trying to remind a few things I can recall about hormones... Not my area of expertise, what I know I learnt long ago but its something like this:

Steroids are hormones which can cause various effects on the body. There's a delicate state of balance within the organism called homeostasis, this involves processes such as thermal control, blood pressure, heart rate, breathing frequency, urine production, protein, lipid and carbon metabolism, concentration of substances in the blood, etc, etc, etc...

The thing about this, is that hormones are the ones that regulate all this processes, their concentration is detected by the organism and can have effects like producing other hormones, stimulating certain types of metabolism or the entire opposites, decreasing production and inhibiting processes.

In short, alter one, and the whole system goes altered.

The worst part is that some of these can modify the functioning of your organism at long term by producing adaptations. Say for example you got high doses of testosterone for a sustained period. Sooner or later your organism is going to detect the effects of it and produce modifications, specifically, it will decrease the production of other hormones, like progesterone, estrogen, and testosterone itself. The organism says its too much of this so I dont need to produce more

So what happens to a woman with too much testosterone? Well, you have the risk of becoming a manly woman, growing lots of hair, increasing muscle mass and bone density and aggressiveness, but also the endogenous production of your feminine hormones will be decreased. Even if its controlled, the side effects can be kept to a minimal, but the slightest alteration has consequences.

This is exactly what can happen to athletes taking steroids without knowledge. Their testosterone levels up too high and the organism makes modifications so testosterone is produced in lesser quantities, the feminine hormones start to predominate and you have men with boobs going all sensitive and emotional.

They become dependent of the steroid to maintain balance.

Thats only one of the side effects

I have some reasons to believe that even hormone therapy can cause alterations after speaking to a few women after menopause, some claim to not have taken hormones during the process and they are kinda "prettier", more feminine old ladies in comparison to the ones that claim to have taken them, who are these hairy old ladies with the glimpse of a mustache and a big mole in the face with hair growing from it.

Dunno If there are any studies but I have reasons to believe the mustache is the result of the unbalance caused by the period where they took hormones.

Hormone therapy is recommended only by medical prescription. But in simple terms, messing with your body's state of balance will screw you up badly. Even though, as far as I know, it is possible to use them with the least bad side effects, this requires a lot of care and control.

Is my belief that hormone therapy should be a last measure resource only in case of medical prescription due to a real need of it, otherwise its just messing up things.

If your body has a REAL alteration in hormone production, you have to take something to fix it. But if your body functions normally you risk screwing up and ending like these girls:

steroids2.jpg

tumblr_m62pmgBsuo1r13tm3o1_500.jpg

Archived